Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Couples and Trios Swingers Party 27th Feb 2016

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.02.2016 Date END: 28.02.2016 We will be back from our travels and arranging parties again in February.

Our first party of 2016 will be on Saturday 27th February in Rafal.

All single ladies and mixed sex couples and trios over 18 are welcome.

Single guys are not allowed unless they are under 45 and accompanied by a couple.

See you all here.

Jo & David

RE:Couples and Trios Swingers Party 27th Feb 2016

Thanks for the invite will be coming ??. Where are you at ? Please send private email with directions .... If not possible please post on site as we live near Torrevieja but wiould love to join you. Discretion.

Phil and Anne x

Hi Jo and David, we are still waiting for the link to access your new ddparties site please.

Also, an awful lot of single men on your will attend and may attend boxes, Bit off putting to be honest.

Keith & Em.xx

Single Guys

Single guys can tick to say they will attend but they can only attend if accompanied with a couple.
So don't worry about how many say they are coming or might come as it is strictly limited to trio's only.

RE:Single Guys

Hi to you both. And many thanks for this reassuring information. X

Fiesta

No me entero de nada pero creo que son fiestas exclusivas para ingleshablantes..Lástima

RE:RE:Couples and Trios Swingers Party 27th Feb 2016

As it says in the information panel, Single guys are not allowed, unless they are attending with a couple as a trio.
Most of them are time wasters who cannot or do not read.

RE:Fiesta

Hola Kanito, los organizadores son inggleses, pero vamos parejas de todo tipo. Normalmente siempre hay 5 o 6 parejas ; las y muchos los los asistentes ingleses hablan Español. El idioma es lo de menos para divertirse

RE:Fiesta

Hola Kanito, los organizadores hablan los 2 idiomas, a sus fiestas acudimos parejas de varias nacionalidades. Siempre habemos parejas de aquí y muchas de las parejas de fuera hablan nuestro idioma correctamente. Si necesitais alguna aclaración, estaremos encantados de ayudaros. Si vais con ganas de divertiros seguro que el idioma no será un problema. A ver si asi no nos cortan palabras jejeje

RE:RE:Fiesta

Gracias por contestar y por la explicación. Un saludo.

All welcome

English, Spanish, German, Dutch, French, Belgium, Irish, etc etc etc

follar

hola me llamo luismi de benidorm tengo 46 años soy bisexual y me encantaria conecer gente liberal soy un chico muy morboso me encanta el sexo como a todos vosotros claro jajajajj tengo sitio os invito a mi casa

kedar

hola me llamo luismi de benidorm tengo 46 años soy bisexual y me encantaria conecer gente liberal soy un chico muy morboso me encanta el sexo ****os vosotros claro jajajajj tengo sitio os invito a mi casa

follar

hola me llamo luismi de benidorm tengo 46 años soy bisexual y me encantaria conecer gente liberal soy un chico muy morboso me encanta el sexo ****os vosotros claro jajajajj tengo sitio os invito a mi casaimg src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

Could you pick me up please

RE:RE:RE:Couples and Trios Swingers Party 27th Feb 2016

Could you pick me up please

Sorry, single men may only attend with a couple.
You need to find a couple who will bring you.

Well I never actually wanted too attend anyway where did that come from

Well I never actually wanted too attend anyway where did that come from

Your name was added to the guest list above. We removed you because the rules are no single me.

hi ok fully understand was hoping to take a lady but cannot make

Hello handsome

How are you doing?

yourself

I am fine yourself ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

yourself

I am fine yourself ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Party tonight 27th

Well its party day & there,s over 30 couples on the guest list....its going to be another great party.....
Hope there is plenty of CHICKEN ..... lol
If your not on the guest list now is the time to visit there website & get your names down on the official list. Look under clubs listing for ddparties.