Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Looking to do a small party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.01.2016 Date END: 24.01.2016 Me and my buddy are looking for single ladies or couples that wanted to have a good time. If you're into MMF or a small group thing. then shout us out

RE:Looking to do a small party

pls provide more info, we would like to join

Notification to this Event.

Just wanted to be sure. We are "TWO GUYS". and we're looking for couples or single ladies. that wanted to experience a couple of men for bedroom fun. Just let us know or leave a comment or leave us a private message. Happy holidays to you guys.

Attending People

Please send your contact details so we have a way to reach you guys. We're currently looking to round up people who are interested in joining us.

As per single guys, we do apologize but we're not looking for extra guys as of this point. If we do need other guys, we do have a list of guys we know from before.

Hope to hear from you and have a happy new year.

Hi.. Mix couple here

Hi.. Couple here.. We would like to join.. But i have one question.. Are you guys couple or what?

RE:Hi.. Mix couple here

Hi.. Couple here.. We would like to join.. But i have one question.. Are you guys couple or what?

No we're not a couple. We're long time friends.

RE:Looking to do a small party

Hope to hear from you.
Thanks.
I really want to join you.

Thanks.

It seems that

It seems that, We're getting little to none as per the confirmations regarding our event.

We're going to talk and check if we're still pushing through this or maybe do a work around on it.

RE:Notification to this Event.

I wanna try..count me in...please send me details

RE:RE:Notification to this Event.

Please count me in... im so interested.... rough player here...