Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Glasgow Meet and greet fun pub crawl!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 13.02.2016 Date END: 14.02.2016
A little social event so we can meet up say hi and get to know each other.Meet around 7pm at a venue to be confirmed and take it from there. Contact either JustCallMeDoris myself or SandJ4fun if you wanna find out moreOpen to anyone who wants to come along say hi.

RE:Glasgow Meet and greet fun pub crawl!

Cant wait ;-)

RE:RE:Glasgow Meet and greet fun pub crawl!

Cant wait ;-) us too... ??

RE:RE:RE:Glasgow Meet and greet fun pub crawl!

Cant wait ;-) us too... ??
is too hehe

Hey

I've never been to one of these things before but would like to so count me in x

I am def up for that x

Sounds like a great night with other likeminded genuine guys n gals xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Is it a couples only night ?

Not at all anyone's welcome :)

Sounds like it could be a good night. Definately up for that

Nope is open to anyone just a social get together meet folks face to face x

Sounds like a whole lot of fun. Sure hope I can make it.

Glasgow Meet and greet fun pub crawl!

Sounds like it could be a good night. We would love to attend. Never been to social gathering before.

stevie 420

like to come and see like a good night out to

Glasgkw

I am there middle of next week can we delay till then and I can join in??

RE:Glasgkw

the date is the 13th Feb to suit the ones organising so changing the date for one person is not going to happen unfortunately

Yeah...think I can manage this. Sounds like a lot of fun and a chance to meet people! x

Sounds fab,im pretty new to this so a pub meet and a chat with other people sounds perfect. Have a venue in mund?

More the merrier be lovely to see you! ;-)

More the merrier be lovely to see you! ;-)
will i need to bring flower for the 14th

RE:RE:Glasgkw

the date is the 13th Feb to suit the ones organising so changing the date for one person is not going to happen unfortunately

I know i am just disappointed as i will miss it by the skin of my nose.img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Glasgkw

I certainly would love to attend and hopefully will be able to manage xx

0141 meet

hi the macbeth witches valentines day ffs you girls sure know how too weed out the cheeting bastards. but of course i want an invite if i missed it i could never hang my head up in the hub i will be the one in the corner with the pretend broken leg xx mix

0141 meet

hi the macbeth witches valentines day ffs you girls sure know how too weed out the cheeting bastards. but of course i want an invite if i missed it i could never hang my head up in the hub i will be the one in the corner with the pretend broken leg xx mix

Hi are you from Glasgow? X

Meet and Greet

I'm putting myself down as a maybe as Glasgow is pretty much as far away from where I live as you can get without leaving the UK. Still it would really be lovely to start meeting people face to face so I'm hoping I can sort something out

Meet and Greet

I'm putting myself down as a maybe as Glasgow is pretty much as far away from where I live as you can get without leaving the UK. Still it would really be lovely to start meeting people face to face so I'm hoping I can sort something out

Can't wait guys not long now xx

meet

Hi, I would love to join in - I am new to this and not sure what to say or suggest. Always willing to learn and broaden my experience.

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

PolishScotland

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" for sure will atend but where is that pub?img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Meeting point

I've tried messaging asking where meeting up...can you msg me the venue pleasivoo xx

Hey there! This sounds fun... Would like to know more please. Xx

Where about in Glasgow?

yes me too will be good to meet lots of you after chating so long
xx

awwhhhhhh...

we are meeting friends (wink wink) in London this week and we don't fly back until saturday night...
If were not too tired we would love to pop by and say hi.... whats the best way of being contacted or finding out where you guys are? Think our flight is 9pm from London... so will be late if we make it. x

RE:awwhhhhhh...

Not finalized a venue for the meet yet?????

Date start: 13.02.2016 Date END: 14.02.2016 A little social event so we can meet up say hi and get to know each other.Meet around 7pm at a venue to be confirmed and take it from there. Contact either JustCallMeDoris myself or SandJ4fun if you wanna find out moreOpen to anyone who wants to come along say hi.

Hi all... we have decided on venue for the meet and greet social! if you are definitely going pls pm us and we will let you know where we are meeting.

Date start: 13.02.2016 Date END: 14.02.2016 A little social event so we can meet up say hi and get to know each other.Meet around 7pm at a venue to be confirmed and take it from there. Contact either JustCallMeDoris myself or SandJ4fun if you wanna find out moreOpen to anyone who wants to come along say hi.

Hi all... we have decided on venue for the meet and greet social! if you are definitely going pls pm me and i will let you know where we are meeting.

Hey guys would love to attend, any more info other than its a pub crawl and most likely gonna end up very messy indeed

RE:RE:RE:RE:Glasgow Meet and greet fun pub crawl!

Anyone wanting details just message Deecee or catch myself or SandJ4fun in the chat room and we will let you know decided might be best not to make the meet up details too public lol

Where and when is kick off babes?

ow

Why do all the fun meets have to be so far away lol if you will have me id love to can you let me know when n were hopefully I can make it xxx jax

hey deecee cant get the venue im classic member cant see messge id like to come along

Hi meeting place xx

Time and place to meet

Just a wee reminder anyone wanting to join us please message deecee or find them myself or SandJ4fun in the chat room to get details of time and place to meet
cya all soon

xxxxx

Hi can i attend x

Just want to know which pub in Glasgow to meet as this is my first time could you pls tell me thank you

Hi when and where is this event x

Hi we would love to be there

Date start: 13.02.2016 Date END: 14.02.2016
A little social event so we can meet up say hi and get to know each other.Meet around 7pm at a venue to be confirmed and take it from there. Contact either JustCallMeDoris myself or SandJ4fun if you wanna find out moreOpen to anyone who wants to come along say hi.
what is the name of the venue and where is it in Glasgow?

Venue

Not long now!! We won't be giving out venue details on main page so please get in touch with deecee Doris or myself for further details!
Thanks Julie xx

RE:Venue

Looking forward to it, drink, relaxed atmosphere and great company......fantastic combination. img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

im in img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Would love too, just tell me where and I will be there

RE:Time and place to meet

Won't allow me to pm you or Deecee ??

Hi can u let us know time n place please private chat only please thanks xx

Pretty excited

...yet shitting myself too ...... looking forward to meeting all of you.....and Scotland beating the Welsh lol xx

Pub crawl

Looking forward to see you all in a few hours. How can we ID the party

Dodgy piano lessons?

Did you ever fancy your music teacher or fantasize about a music lesson that gets unexpectedly intimate?

I'm an outwardly respectable musician and teacher looking for discreet adventures... this is a fantasy that I naturally wouldn't play out with my real pupils, but with you, obviously, anything is possible. Lessons in my studio or possibly at yours (if you have the right kind of instrument ;) )

Professional, but dying to be unprofessional. You know what I mean... Get in touch and tell more about yourself if interested. Could even be a regular weekly thing, perfect cover if you pick up a few piano skills on the way!

Discretion absolutely essential. I'm straight , so girls only (up to about 40)