Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

CPL Visitng Noida and Gurgaon

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.11.2015 Date END: 27.11.2015 We would be coming to Noida and Gurgaon on the 23rd of November..will stay at the Park Plaza in Noida on the 23rd qand 24th and the Hilton in Gurgaon on the 25th till 27th..would love to meet up with decent couples and well hung guys who are experienced....we do not have time to chit chat a lot...and please NO MONEY INVOLVED EITHER WAYS...

meet

Love to join you guys.

Meeting

I am Bi curious Guy have served a couple twice.
Msg me,we can meet and i wold love tomplease both of you

RE:CPL Visitng Noida and Gurgaon

can i join u guys??
stud from gurgaon

can i join u guys??
stud from gurgaon

Hello

Let me know if I can join. Cheeeeerrrzzzz!!!

Let me know may i join u guys... Plz rply

friend for fun

hello lovely couple, am Tarun kumar from gurgaon with big tool n good expiranced male of 1-1,3some,5some,group fun, am fair and avrage fit body. i like everything at bed as want my partner. i like open minded and decent couple. if you know more about me than please come inbox me

fun

Hiii pls visit profile and let me know if u guys find me appropriate for u guys. I m good from all sides what a couple would find in a guy. I can join u guys at Noida or in Gurgaon wherever u want me to join u. Pls let me know if interested. Thanks

Lets get connected.. Cheeeerzzz!!

Hi. Would love to join you guys. I am 9 inches, thick, since you mentioned that's a requirement. Let me know how we can plan the visit. Ciao!

meet

Love to join you guys for such adventure.

Hi guyz I like ur profile very much even I will be in Delhi ....and it will be my pleasure to meet u guyz...waiting for ur reply...

would love to join you guys and increase the pleasurable moments.

I'm m 48 Gurgaon decent educated slim well endowed experienced dd free....looking for nsa fun discretion n secrecy assured n expected....Interested? Let's connect

RE:RE:CPL Visitng Noida and Gurgaon

send ur pics

hi

hi
where to send my pics?

Hi check out my profile can we meet

RE:RE:RE:CPL Visitng Noida and Gurgaon

i am available in day time, i have experience in 3some with couple

hello there couple, This is Ishaan from Delhi

hello there couple, This is Ishaan an experiened, mature decnt and well endowed 44 years young guy from Delhi. i have had the privilage to go thru your event page. great to hear that you guys gonna land up in Noida and gurgaon in the last week of november. should you feel comfortable, i would love to be the significant third in bed with you.. i have been with other couples, so i understand the dynamics of lifestyle. i assure and expect complete safety and confidentiality. please have a look at my profile and if it attracts you, please reply back that we can proceed further. Regards- Ishaan

friend for fun

hello lovely couple, see my dick, if you like than plz come inbox therei will show you my body or face also. thanks dear i will wait for urs reply

Hi

HI there- I would definitely be looking forward to connect with you guys. I am a 32 yr guy from delhi running my own business venture.
Ht 6'2 and having wheatish complexion, I enjoy life as it comes.
PLease connect with me offline so that we can take our meetin further.

hallo

hello girls im 21yo and im asian , here looking for some fun i lived in jakarta if you're in jakarta , send me messages

Hi

Hi like to meet 30 male Living in noida... Working with mnc in noida it's self

Would love to meet you guys I stay in Gurgaon can even host of required. Cheers looking forward to hear from you.

so good remember we are from Belize how old are you guys?

so good remember we are from Belize how old are you guys?

Hey there. Have a look and see if takes your fancy! :)

Not from Delhi, but can travel if youre interested.

Love 2 join u couple

RE:RE:RE:CPL Visitng Noida and Gurgaon

Send your number in message....

would like to attend... male from Gurgaon.... ll b glad if u can answer once

Hello .nice to read ur profile . I am kunal 28yrs, 5.7", 65 kgs wt. from mumbai.currently in gurgaon.i m decent looking, gym toned body.fit,athletic, hygienic & clean shaved guy I am seeking friends too and break free from same routine life.We can together enjoy awesome and wild moments of fun experience and cherish it for life time