Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Ladies Fisting Club & Me (UK)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Any ladies interested in forming a ‘Ladies Fisting Club’ with me?
I’ll explain…

I would like to meet women that are passionate about fisting, like me, but it’s not easy to find you on this website. So, instead of messaging every woman, if I created this forum post, you might find me and get in touch. You can look at my profile for more detail about me, but in summary, I’m 45, white, English, live near Stansted Airport, UK and I have been fisting for probably 10 years. I really enjoy giving and receiving, and anal play too. I would like to find like-minded ladies.

It occurred to me, that if I am lucky to find women that are into fisting, you might want to practice your passion with others, not just me. Hence, the idea of the ‘Ladies Fisting Club’ was born. I envisage an almost all-female environment (I’m the only man) because I’m not interested in finding fellas, where women feel safe and relaxed to enjoy our shared kink. Fisting is a very intimate act that requires, trust and relaxation. If you feel like you’re on display or entertaining, you’re unlikely to get in contact. I wouldn’t. The purpose of this club would be a small, private, intimate group, to enjoy our passion, where women feel relaxed in front of each other and me and we can all help each other achieve our fisting desires.

If you’re interested and would like to discuss, you can reply on this forum, or if you wish to remain anonymous so other members don’t know you're into fisting, you can message me directly. Nothing is set in stone. It’s just an idea right now. It all depends how many women respond favourably or not.

If enough women are interested in forming a private club, I don’t think there should be any discrimination about age, body shape, race, straight or bi or experience level. Beginners and the curious are both welcome - the experienced can teach. You can receive, give or both, or just observe until you feel confident enough to join in. Nice safe, relaxed, trusting environment, where anything goes and you can indulge in your favourite things, in almost 100% female-only company. Hopefully, one of you will be happy to toy and fist me, so I’m not left out :) I'm based in near Stansted Airport and we could certainly use my house in December 2015 and January 2016, but after that, we would have to meet wherever we can find accommodation; one of our members houses or at a hotel.

Hope to hear from you ladies. See if we can make this a reality.
Happy fisting!