Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Couple seeking male for first time MMF liaison

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for first time MMF - Need good looking male 30-45 :)
We are totally new to this, in fact this would be our first time.
I am 39, Female and am told good looking, I have jet black hair and am looking for someone to join me and my husband for a MMF liaison.

It has been a fantasy of mine for a while now but I do have an idea of what I would like.
I want it to be passionate, I want to kiss, touch, caress and then move onto a full MMF threesome with my husband and the guy.
I am definitely not looking for a relationship, this will be an encounter, a thrill, some excitement.
I want to be turned on so I must fancy you, I would like someone with a head of hair lol, I feel it better to be totally honest about that.
We are based in the midlands, near Worcester.

If you feel you fit the bill please do contact me.

Emma.

Hi

Emma,
Nice post and presume it is a real message and noy automated. Much older than both, quite some eperience to share and mutual joy and fun. Drop a msg if interested, Thanks anyhow

RE:Hi

We are 100% genuine although slightly nervous.
As I mentioned, this is our first time although we have looked at this for some time now.

I am quite specific in what I'm looking for really, my husband has a shaved head and is average build, I'm not looking for anything in the way of humiliating him, that would be horrific to us (no offence to those that like it) but we just want a 3 way liaison.

E

RE:Couple seeking male for first time MMF liaison

wish i was close by

hi emma i'm jay from Worcester (45) message me for full details. would be good to hear from you

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"
Emma, did you had your first experience already.?

Hi Emma love the message and would love to help experience like this be a good one for you xx

Hi Emma, how much hair? Mine's long, rock dude.

Kind regards Joe

RE:RE:Couple seeking male for first time MMF liaison

Hey I will

Hey I will

I'd love to join you age not on. My side but I'm fit check
Me out

Hi, I'd love to meet up with you , that's if you two both agree?
Have a look at my pics and see if you like the look of me?
Kind regards, fingers crossed Hun, XXX

Divorcee looking for fun.

Hi, have been sexless for a while and could do with some. I am clean and looking for regular NSA fun. Check my profile and let me know.

Would near warwick uni area work for you at the end of the month? 

Hi emma, i'm at warwick next week for 3 days, would this fit in with you? 

hiya...going forward if interested msg me

Hi there I am 53 I would like to  help if i could  might be to old for you but give it a shot any way