Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

Good looking male needed for couple wanting first time MMF Liaison

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for first time MMF - Need good looking male 30-45 :)
We are totally new to this, in fact this would be our first time.
I am 39, Female and am told good looking, I have jet black hair and am looking for someone to join me and my husband for a MMF liaison.

It has been a fantasy of mine for a while now but I do have an idea of what I would like.
I want it to be passionate, I want to kiss, touch, caress and then move onto a full MMF threesome with my husband and the guy.
I am definitely not looking for a relationship, this will be an encounter, a thrill, some excitement.
I want to be turned on so I must fancy you, I would like someone with a head of hair lol, I feel it better to be totally honest about that.
We are based in the midlands, near Worcester.

If you feel you fit the bill please do contact me.

Emma.

Still looking

6ft muscular male new to this so easy going?

Hi im local Halesowen, im very discreet and lots of fun , get in touch,pm me let's chat

Mmmmmmm hello emma im jay and i live in bromsgrove aswell r you up for discreet no strings fucking xx hope so 

Hi. I'm not your normal guy that fits your ideal. For a start I am a lot older than your requirements. 

I have an advantage over most men. I am mature and experienced, with experience comes knowledge, I can use this with excellent results. It has nothing to do with the size of your penis or necessarily what you can do with it. There is a lot more about sex than the fucking.  I cannot describe what I can do, you will have to trust me. Give me the time to show you and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

I'm new too