Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Looking for good couple to travel to Goa from 1st Jan to 6th Jan

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.12.2015 Date END: 05.01.2016 Hello Everybody.. We Again would like to make it very clear that we are here for meeting Genuine, Decent Couples and Females only who know how to respect others privacy. Some people start abusing if we do not share pics with faces which is really unfortunate..Such people pls stay away n yes so-called bulls & singles , we can't afford you so better don't ping us.You will be blocked . Good looking, Educated, decent Couples and females are most welcome..we are young, good looking married couple with Kids and expecting the same.Age may not matter if couplefemale is well maintained. Happy swapping. We are planning to visit Goa from 1st Jan to 7th Jan 2016. If any good looking couple, decent in behaviour willing to travel with us then please contact us soon. All expenditure will be divided equally..

Hi

Sunny male in s Delhi n r I. Cpl

panjabi very sexy in south Delhi Looking active cpl partner woman

RE:Looking for good couple to travel to Goa from 1st Jan to 6th Jan

hi we r cpl from delhi ncr 30 34 with 1 kid

Hi we r Cpl 2925

Hi we r Cpl 2925 we r joining u in Goa can u creating group of swinnger we have kids with us img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Hi we r Cpl 2925

Sure we can make a group of couple....

hi

yes..we can make a group

hii

lets do tht where ru frm

we want to meet with good looking & slim couple in Goa

Dear Delhi couple, we were Planning to go to Goa during 1st jan to 8th Jan but we did not get train ticket...If any couple are going to Goa for fun during that time then we can go and we will bare our expenditure. waiting for reply soon.

RE:we want to meet with good looking & slim couple in Goa

wud u come in nov dates 15 to 20 any day or days

RE:we want to meet with good looking & slim couple in Goa

Flights r OK....if u suggest v can join

Hiii

I am single .. can i join the trip

RE:Looking for good couple to travel to Goa from 1st Jan to 6th Jan

we are in goa

RE:RE:Looking for good couple to travel to Goa from 1st Jan to 6th Jan

Hi we r 2924 cpl from Bangalore looking for nice and clean educated cpls for srsp and . We r Going to Goa on 29 to 2nd Jan will be there

Goa fun

Hi delhi cpl ...
I wl be in Goa from 2mrw (29 to 03 jan) with my grl wd like to join the group fun with u guyz and have a good time. We r nice clean educated cpl with good bkground and look fwd to enjoy srsp swap and group fun with other lk minded cpl. So let's catch up to have some fun. Waiting for your reply.
Love
Bunny ?? ?? ??