Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

HOUSE OF SAIGON

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.11.2015 Date END: 30.11.2015 House of Saigon is a new kinky play space to local+s and out of town visitors from all over the world,
We are a community, creative expression, and sexual liberation, becoming part of a movement to change your culture’s unhealthy attitude towards sexuality.
We are queer friendly, body positive, accessible and inclusive. Creativity is the focus of the events, and sex is just one way to express yourself at a HOS. We see the liberation of sexuality as a means of personal transformation, and personal transformation as a means of cultural transformation. When you connect the dots, HOS is really about making Vietnam a better place, one pervert at a time.
HOS provides a safe space for people of all persuasions to explore their sexuality without fear of judgment. The space we have created is designed to be an oasis, where people can feel completely at ease. It is a rare alternative to sex clubs, which can often be intimidating or impersonal. We support creativity, personal growth, and deepening of community connection as essential counterparts to sensual and sexual exploration. We are queer friendly, body positive, accessible and inclusive.
Our hope is that everyone who attends a HOS experiences a shift in their consciousness. Maybe through their negotiations in the play-space they learn something new about themselves or their partner. Maybe they release a long held perspective about gender or sexuality. Or perhaps they just let their hair down enough to really feel a sense of freedom and liberation. Our goal is to create a space that feels safe enough, and fun enough, and different enough from everyday life, that people try things outside their comfort zone.

House rules

DO:
Be creative about how you dress.
It’s not about having the most fabulous, over the top costume. Just express yourself in whatever form is right for you. If that means dressing down, that’s ok too (but please NEVER wears jeans, khaki or sportswear to HOS)

Contribute when and where you can.

RE:HOUSE OF SAIGON

Can we attend this party

Venue

Where is it?

Postponed

I've had a lot interest in this event.
Some with warnings about the legal issues.
I think it will open in February.
I will limit it to only a specific and select few coupes.
I'll put you on the invite list and keep you informed