Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Have You Ever...Sex at Work?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Today's game - Have you ever had sex at work? Did you get away with it?

RE:Have You Ever...Sex at Work?

yes i have , it was when i worked for tesco in clevedon, somerset, i met a visiting engineer clive, who flirted at lot, eventually we had great sex in the back up generator room, and in his van in the car park. we met a few times afterwards too x

Yes, on several occasions in the warehouse and my desk after hours.

Haha apart from this job I have in every other job I've had usual places offices,toilets in my office shower aswell and once got caught at regional office that was the funniest dressing downs I've ever had ..happy days

Yes...I used to meet my fwb regularly in the female toilets...we're both girls so no one suspected a thing lol xx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

It's a quirk of mine to see how many Temps and coworkers I can have sex with in the conference rooms, the kitchenette, in their cubicle and on my office desk. I have had several sexual adventures at work I get in early and relieve them of their panties to get the juices flowing then later after they are all wound up have my with with them.
It funny how it's always no we can't do that but when we're done it's wow we have to do that again.
Sex at work is the best, everyone should try it.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Lots of times... In multiple places in the current office and in previous one too. Its important to have a filthy willing lady to partake as that makes it the most risky and therefore biggest turnon

Yes a few times in three different factory's and in 4 different work vans and the lady's toilet.Had one woman on the forklift she wanted to be lifted up 4 the muff and down 4 the shag ha.

I used to work in a shipyard and after moving from the workshop to the offices I had a great time being the only young(ish) bloke in an office full of women. I enjoyed their flirting and was happy to "suffer" the occasional bit of sexual harassment in reverse. I loved a bit of overtime and one weekend a busty blonde and I were the only ones left working. She came and sat at my desk and the conversation somehow ended up about sex. It ended with me being given one of the best blow jobs I've ever had.

I did get caught wanking off over my wife at the office. Very embarresing but great orgasm
Fraser

Well fantasing over every female co worker in the office is too good, just that work up your mind to know what they are wearing beneath those tight skirt or blouse

lingerie or string or when they are soo sexy in hard works
trying to find the occasion to satisfy that fantasy of mine

Yes we have
but forgot cctv huddy had to go in early next day and fix it.. lol

RE:Have you ever.... Sex at Work?

Yes, with my dude. I I used to work in a fitness center. So my guy visits unannounced on a Saturday evening when am closing and we have a good one in ladies Sauna Room.

:Have you ever.... Sex at Work?

Yes I did at my previous work back then wasn't with my bf and there was a marketing manager coming from another offic. During our project let's say that the meeting room was used not only for our meetings but we had few encounters in parking lot and his hotel. It was more the thrill than anything else and super fun. I never taught I could and he was also suprised that a fresh new employee would enjoy corporate culture this much ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Yes it was hot on supervisor deskimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Ohhh yeh, the boardroom table had to be put to proper use with one very naughty 21 year old I was 28, she was great. Then there was the finance manager, she was very very naughty on a business trip into the city to buy office supplies she was 40 and I was 32 and then there was the hottest girl I have ever worked with and I have worked with hundreds, she was 28 and I was 38, it extended outside of work with regular meet ups on works nights out and hotels, WOW what memories img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Yes with my ex-gf a few years ago, as a door to door advertiser we are on a different locations. We are always looking for a place to have sex when we are together at work.

The most unforgetable place we had sex is a place where people go when Sunday, I know its a shame and very much sinful but its done...

yes I like to do sex work so plz help I need Unjent money plz plz help .I do any think for money
thank u

When i was renovating bathrooms a few years ago.i was the only tradie in this private home working this day.the owners had told me that their cleaner was coming today,before they left for work.soon as she turned up,she started flirting.been a hot summers day,she was wearing skimpy shorts and a singlet.a bit of foreplay,and it was on.we fucked our way all over the house.

Yea, great experience. Mostly in her office, late hours... She likes keeping me horny through out the day. Comes to my office in the morning, reminds me she is not wearing panties, and at any slight opportunity, she will suck my dick like 20seconds and zip me up and the work away. Sometimes I suck her and leave her horny. He just flirt any time we are alone in same location in the office complex.

The funny thing is that she has never bn to my house.
I love this job. Every morning I look forward to an adventure. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Yea, great experience. Mostly in her office, late hours... She likes keeping me horny through out the day. Comes to my office in the morning, reminds me she is not wearing panties, and at any slight opportunity, she will suck my dick like 20seconds and zip me up and the work away. Sometimes I suck her and leave her horny. He just flirt any time we are alone in same location in the office complex.

The funny thing is that she has never bn to my house.
I love this job. Every morning I look forward to an adventure. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hell yeah I have done it quite a few times

my ex regularly had sex at work

She had a fb, they got caught a few times in the office, she ended up having to suck off a few of the other guys. She was eventually persuaded to do it topless. She worked in the supermarket security so knew how to avoid cameras. One night she was giving her fb a blow job, the boss came in and caught them, she was taken to the managers office and given a choice, ended up naked being fucked by him, really turned me on when she told me.

yes I do sex work plz plz give me in India