Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

My Last Day, Welcome SiteAdminMaria!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone, SiteAdminChaz here! Just to let you know that today is my last day putting out the content like site news and articles. In my place will be the lovely SiteAdminMaria, you may have already spotted her around the site as she has been here a little while now but has been working on moderation up until this point.

I’ll still be around the site but will be more behind the scenes with my new role. If you already have me as a friend you will automatically become friends with SiteAdminMaria once she takes over. As of next week this profile will become hers so that she can keep you up to date with all the site news, goings on around the site and giving out profile advice! Give her a nice big welcome when she starts on Monday if you’re logged on :)

It’s been nice speaking to everyone through the last year or so, my new job will mean that I wont have much time to respond to messages so if I’m sorry if I don’t get back to you.

All the best,
Chaz x

RE:My Last Day, Welcome SiteAdminMaria!

Hi everybody, and thanks for the welcome SiteAdminChaz. I have some very big shoes to try and fill.

Some of you folks will have seen me floating around the chatrooms and answering your queries via ticket and live chat.

Really excited to start my new role and I hope you will all continue to enjoy the site and perhaps some of my ramblings too.

M x

Sorry to see you go....

Any chance i can nick your job??? ;0)
not even joking....
I hope you very much enjoy your new role, hope to see you round though.
Take care and stay naughty.

RE:Sorry to see you go....

Haha, thanks very much bumblingfool!

x

RE:RE:Sorry to see you go....

Chaz good luck with your New job role and i'm sure Maria is gonna do a good job just like you did all the best and good luck

Luv davina xx

Hi ilike you play with me

All the best for your new role chaz.

Byeee!... wish you nice moments but hope admin maria will be jovial as you are!.... mwaaah! Love you img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"