Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Newbie needs advice

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

I recently found that my wife of one year was having sex with an ex boyfriend. While I was hurt and angry at first I was also incredibly turned on thinking about it. We talked for ages and she told me it was just sex, that she wasn't unhappy with me or our sex life but needed more than she was getting at home, and also enjoyed rougher sex than we had together.

She told me she'd try to stop but I admitted how horny it made me and told her that if she promised to tell me what she was doing and when then we could see how that worked out. She has met him twice since and told me everything they did (as far as I know) and it's certainly meant we have more sex than before.

I guess I'm wondering if this is normal and whether it is bound to lead to problems in the future or whether others with experience have any advice.

Thanks if you read this far :)

Steve

RE:Newbie needs advice

Was the problem with you is about your wife sleeping with her ex or that she is seeking extra sexual fulfillment from home? If it hurts you that she is sleeping with her ex but you are okay for her to get sex from elsewhere then perhaps this site could be a solution for her.

RE:RE:Newbie needs advice

The hurt was the sense of betrayal but that soon passed and was replaced by excitement. I do think that it being an ex made it worse somehow, but I'd certainly be open to other guys.

RE:RE:RE:Newbie needs advice

The hurt was the sense of betrayal but that soon passed and was replaced by excitement. I do think that it being an ex made it worse somehow, but I'd certainly be open to other guys.

I do get what u meant as nobody will like their spouse to seek sex out of marriage especially "the ex". Wish you luck to convince her not to see her ex anymore if it bothers you. Let her know the options here are very open for her liking.

May I suggest that she stops seeing the ex boyfriend completely and you look for a male partner to join both of you to fulfill both your needs and excitement as it must surely beat wondering alone what is going on as you will both be present with your guest. It works for us.

RE:RE:Newbie needs advice

How about just manning up and take control, don't be such a push over about the situation your in.

It sounds like you blindly accepted her excuses..
I'm sorry but wife of one year only, and already sleeping with her ex, on the sly....this has disaster written all over it. ( for your sake I hope I'm wrong )

If she likes rough sex, then go and learn about rough sex, seek out advice, do some research, talk to a professional if you can....
Most important talk to her, ask her what she likes...

Learn some new techniques to keep her satisfied. Look into keeping her sexually satisfied longer without having to change the amount of sex your giving her...or just give her more sex....

Don't let some other guy satisfy your wife, do what your supposed to be doing, because the feeling of betrayal will always be there.otherwise why not just be single.

However each to there own, everyone is different and if your really into having someonelse keeping her satisfied, and your comfortable with that, then take ScubaUk's advice that sounds like the better option, better to be involved then just hearing about it....you may as well have fun also...

Think you lucky ! I have always wanted a wife like yours but none of my women want to sleep with others. Though I would encourage your wife to occasionally sleep with another man say on holiday in 3 sum . This to make sure she not really hook on ex . If she won't have sex with others then she really in realationship with ex

I assume you want an honest answer so this is what i have to say about it.

You have only been married for about a year and you should be still in the honeymoon period. Instead your wife shows you total disrespect by hooking up with her ex behind your back for sex and proceeds to tell you that she doesn't think she could ever stop seeing him. Didn't she promise to love and honor you at the alter?

Women as a general rule only have sex with someone when there is emotion involved unlike men who would happily fuck anything with a pulse. So she has feelings for him so don't believe her bullshit that it is just about sex. There is more to it than that or she would have picked a stranger to fuck behind your back with.

If she wanted something more in the bedroom and she cared about you she would have got you all horny and asked if you had thought about involving another guy. That way if it was something you would be interested in at least you would have had a choice and also had fun picking the guy together.

You might think you have accepted the situation but deep down you are still hurting and that act of betrayal will never go away because she has already proved she can't be trusted so you will find it very difficut to trust her in the future. Be honest if she said she was goingt to stop seeing him would you believe her? Or would you worry every time she is out she is jumping into his bed?

For me if i was in the same situation the marriage and relationship would be over because without trust there is nothing.

Just out of curiosity would she be completely fine if you were spending time with and fucking your ex on a regular basis?

Peace and take care.

She's honest with you and that's more important than anything else. And admit it, you enjoy hearing about it from her and you know if you ever have a relationship on the side, you won't have to lie to her.

Newbie needs advise

Hey buddy
Good to know ur wife loves u and vice a versa
Chuck your wives best friend and go get a guy she likes or choose mutually.
Depending on mutual agreement start with ur wife
Bevause in case of emotional tiffs with you she may rebound back to her boyfriend leaving you work out with your palms.
Try more guys

Cuckold

Sounds very much like a cuckold marriage to me I wish my wife would do that to me
My advice is to enjoy it and let her play

Mike