Home > Forums > Bikers & Caravan Events (The Social Scene)

Caravancamping swingers

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a proffessional couple who happen to own a caravan and travel the UK regularly meeting with none swinging groups.

So we thought, as you do, why not use the van to extend our swing fun and meet new friends. After trying camping swingers sites with little or no joy, we would like to hear from members on this site who may be interested, not only in us as a couple but in other potential meets.

Post your replies here andor drop us a pm, (set your preferences to recieve replies or supply a contact if you want a reply) lets see how many others of a like mind are interested, maybe we could even get the site admin to add a section especially for us!

If we can get a good enough responce I will consider organising weekends for those interested at appropriate sites.

This would be a free service and would encompass ALL users of this site regardless of preferrences..........

JandNUK

Re: Caravancamping swingers

Does sound good fun

sounds good keep me informed if u dont mind

I'll be interested in thatimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

I wonder how many I could squeeze into my tentimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

sign me upimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sounds wkd, would love to try it...
or a swingers tent at the festivals where everyone is already adrenaline fuelled...
Adz

Not as many replies as one would have liked, but then again as time goes by, maybe more will express an interest.

Sounds good. nothing like a good shag under the stars. Keep me posted
Chris

Hi guys,
Count me in!! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Sounds fantastic count me in img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

ANY TIME. ANY PLACE. ANYWHERE!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi loads of sites in chester delamere acton bridge areas, many with good local pubs for meet ups, and a few drinks to warm things up, self and girlfriend toying with idea of being watched in tent but only by willing watchers so would love to pusue this with like minded people, when in the mood she is up for 3somes and 4somes (and actively encourages me to get her tipsy so she gets in the mood :-) ) please maile me at to keep me informed

hi.we have static van in northumberland if you ever going that way let us know we could meet up dj

we are cheshire cpl and are looking for likeminded people at local sites to watch and maybe join us tent fucking. fem gets saucy after adrink and wants to multiple orgasm trying dp. any offers?

just what we are looking for,mainly south .south west though,img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

live in south west, but can travel, meet up, and even accom.. love the outdoors.. and would be very interested.. count me in!

we would def be interested as regularly go out in our caravan

I would be up for a camping trip definately. keep me posted on when and where x

Brill idea - just found it.

I could bike over and meet you when in range of my base near Hampton, WLondon. A day or two notice is best, due to my work commitments.

If we click could bring my tent along and stay over for a night or two extra.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

M

im your se contact lol
email me and ill give you my contact number
cheers

already posted

get in touch

me and my wife would love to join in we too are caravanners

lovin the idea...... please keep us informed or your progress.... good luck x

iwould be very interested,been caravaning & camping for anumber of years now,this would take it to a new dimension.

hi there,very interested in your ideas,i live on the gower,in s.wales.many caravan sites nearby,some have nudest beaches close by,some very secluded,others very big site.if your ever needing advice on any location down this way,dont be afraid to drop me a line.i'll help in any way i can..bye...........mike......

Sounds like fun. Please keep me posted on developments. Can travel at a moment's notice

my tent is pact let me know where nd when im up in scotland

Certainly interested in joining a group of likeminders for a social and fun weekend.I already do some camping and walking usually north Wales.
I understand there is a site right on lake Bala where the owners welcome swingers and the facilities are good.
So hope you ultimately get a good response and can let me know there is a place and date fixed up.....Good hunting !

sounds good 2me love 2cum n play xximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

We will be in the New Forest at Easter

sounds good we are up for it img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Excellent idea.
Let me know of anything you organise.

sounds a good idea just been on weekend with swingers had fun like to hear bout more

Sounds excellent, count me in, hubby only playing at the moment. Jon could even take a lady to a meet - have two berth.
Keep us informed.

hiid love to join in a camping weekend let me know details

Hi we run a caravan swing club hold rallies all round and looking to hold a caravan biker weekend have a place sorted how about it?

sounds good, keep us posted!

Hi,
I would love to know about swingers campingcaravan sites. Please please let me know if you find any.

Many thanks
Tonni img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sounds good let me know details

hi, try pencelli s wales

Id love to be used as part of some caravan fun. Im single but slutty and love mmf+++I live in cheshire- but would poss tarvel a little way for some good dirty fun

hi

debbie and neil here we are from middlebrough and own a van

Hi JandN, Sounds good,would like to meet you both.

Where is this place in S Wales. Only coming up with campsite at Pencilli Castle Camping and Caravan site. Is this it?? x

sounds a great idea are u holding any in devon cornwall in the next 3 months

We'd definitely be interested in any events near gloucestershire or can travel to somerset etc. We have a VW splitty that wants to see some action lol! x

keep us in formed we are very interested.howardaudrey

were in northumberland and would be interested

Sorry this has taken so long to reply to, we've had a very busy summer and then my computer just up and died!

Back online now and managed to find my way back in....at last......

Well, definately sparked some interest..........but I have noticed you are replying from all over the country!

I am sure there's a swingers site in Summerset, but I can't remember where.......regular weekends.

I've heard of a couple of sites in North Yorkshire, but not found them yet!

And another in Lincs........

It may be best if everyone tries to find thier local sites and get the word around localy, then try and organise meets from their.

You can of course use standard Campvan sites but would need to keep your activities private.

I'll keep returning to post any information I find here, and it would be appreciated if you all do the same.

would it be possible to try and arrange a camp site or a caravan park that those people without caravans could attend.....
we have a 2 person tent so not much good on the swinging front....
also ( alan) is a biker and coule take bike and tent if there was something happening

We tried this on another site, we put up a forum, and between two couples we gathered a lot of interest, so we got a site booked up just for the 40 or so Vans that were interested, it was on a site in the Midlands, .....arranged a deal with the site, only costing £12 a night for up to a week for everything.

As the time got closer the interst wained, and just as we were into final arrangments and the final count, we found that only four vans were interested, so we had to cancell

Its not easy to arrange, but we wish you all the best of luck, and if you come anywhere near the Highlands were would love to meet you

Sounds like you've hit on a nice idea here. I'm a vanner normally all over Europe but I'll also be in the UK quite a bit next year - please keep me informed of any updates

Chris

hi, could you please give us more details, of when and where and future dates for 2008, we dont have a caravan so is that a problem !!!
and could you private message me back please i cant seem to send you a private message

Yes could be only the north a bit far.
The south of Manchester, and The Midlands would be ok.
Please keep us in mind thanks

hi,
Ever up Hardcastle Craggs Way?

let me know if you cum down to kent and want to meet up for sum fun

Hi lettercarriers,

That's just typical when you try to organise something....My plans have been interupted time and time again...

I was hoping that by now some of you may have managed to sort your own meets and reported back here, well here's hoping....

Really all you need do is book yourself onto a campsite (adult only is a good idea) and let others (selected couples) know where you will be when....

Provide some sort of contact detail so others can identify you and wait and see who turns up!

but please be carefull and discreat.

And if anyone does come up with official swingers campsite details and feels it is safe to pass the info on so muach the better.

Good luck everyone, it may be a while before I'm back on here but I will be popping in from time to time...

p.s. Is anyone going to Norway this summer?

J&N

Great idea..

Took a couple of ladies away in a small van many years ago and had a great time. Still makes my mouth water thinking about it......;)

These days have a modern 6 berth so could have a veritable orgy..

So ladies without mobile accomodation could hitch a ride..in more ways than one for an event. lol

Hi Guys, have just posted a similar request in the Scottish section before we saw Yours, Get in touch and lets see if we can get the balls rolling
Thermocouple

Hi, just joined this site today and found this thread. I'd definately be interested in meet for some social fun. I have a bike and tent. Can travel a reasonable distance from london with a bit of notice. Let me know anyone if you're interested. img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" Ralph

hi plz contact me if you are up for starting a club or you or eny 1 is camping in nothwest as me and wife are looking for uther swingers we go with the camping and carvaning club moterhome sec, at the moment ,

We'd be interested - have a campervan and want to make use of it!

Id love to be included in any local caravan, motorhome fun . get in touch

We would love to join in, We have a caravan but havent found any swingers sites. Anybody able to help out. were in the north west but can obviusly travel. cheers.

hope this thread is still live, we would be very interested in this as have brought our first caravan this yr.
been away in july down to somerset and although it was a normal camp site we did have fun with the blinds up and curtains open lol.
was very suprised at how many ppl commented in the bar that night but unfortunately nobody wanted to play. same old excuses "oh i would love to but the wife wont play"

hi im intrested xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

if u r passing my way teeside im happy to join u for a day ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

if u r out and about near teeside im happy to join u xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

caravan meet ups

if ever any of you swinging caravaning cpls are in the lake district or are cominf to the lakes then drop us a messege through mailbox
caravan or camper fun sounds good to us,
saz an dav
xxx

USE OF A CARAVAN FOR FUN TIMES.

Anyone know of a caravan site where you can rent a caravan for a day or two and use it for daytime discreet adult fun? Tyne & Wear area only. ALANB0.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

play away from home

are there any caravaners campers still out to playimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Swingers sites

Fantastic idea, We go away to north wales a lot and to meet up with someone would be fantastic fun, Is there any good sites for swingers, Or dogging LOL sorry getting greedy now.

RE:Caravancamping swingers

We are a discreet, professional couple, with caravan. Often visit Benar Beach in the Summer and leave our van there for weeks on end. Any better offers would be of interest to us.

RE:Re: Caravancamping swingers

Hi. I live Southwest Cornwall. I would be very interested, let me know. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" Mark

RE:RE:Re: Caravancamping swingers

Lets hope this summer is a scorcer and you get some interest, I have 2 or 3 tents I use on my bike or in the car, but sadly my partner neither camps nor swings and takes a "I rather not know what your up to" attitude, her loss I'm afraid so hope you sor something this year.
Bobby

RE:Re: Caravancamping swingers

south west so are we have caravan can travel lol
S&D X

Sounds like a pretty fun idea.

sounds good if your ever up this way

caravan camping swingers sites

HI from liee and bill we have A caravan and we ws wondring any body nose of any sites in hertford of essex any where to sta on img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Would be very interested. Situated in the south west also!! Give me a reason to egg the camping gear out ;)

Sign me up

sounds great, sign me up