Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

tv,cd shemale

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Is there any out there new to tho site ,not sure how it works ,?? img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:tv,cd shemale

Hi I'm new also! Lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

Ha ha thankyou for the reply ,are you liking it on this site then img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

RE:RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

Is Ok. Lol
Still looking around.x

RE:RE:RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

I,m not having much luck on here cant even figure out how to get a pic up lol boo hoooxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

pic

We ttied tonupload a pic but had a hig cross into it so won't upload boo hoo :-(

RE:pic

Yes I had the same problem as Well it's so annoying x

ohhhhhh i give up now trying to upload a pic ,just as well no one can see me as i would be unindated with messages lol ??

img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

hehehe

It's so frustrating. I have a new phone and it's no different from anyone else's and they can download pics of there phone

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

I've put my pics up, choose one as my profile pic. is quite hard. But I'm getting the hand of it.x

RE:hehehe

Must be me being thick as o dont know how to attach a picture godddddddf I'm getting old this technology is losing me but I try my best xxoo

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

Well not just a pretty face are you ,cos I dont have a clue what to do ,goddddd I'm showing my age now lol xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

Hey how do I get a pic up plz

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

They have to accept the pic but will be easier done on a computer.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

Hi catwoman,
This will probably seem a little upfront but hey, that's what this site is for right?
I'm 26 but if you give e the chance to, I'll lick your pussy until you end up seeing stars. Also, don't take that as a brag, it's merely a matter of pure lust and determination.
Let me know? x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

Ye I get that but it just comes up with a big red cross as soon as I try upload it lol

RE:RE:tv,cd shemale

Finaly managed to get a pic up only took me 2 week lol?? img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"