Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

This or that..Butt plugs or strap-ons?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Butt plugs or strap-ons..? Which is your favourite? Or maybe you like them both so much you can't choose, then again maybe you've never tried them but you'd like to?

RE:This or that..Butt plugs or strap-ons?

never tried but like the idea of a butt plug.

Re

Both most definitely x

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

strap on

Love the feel of a good 10 inch strapon mmmm niceimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Definitely a Strap on ..

Pegging

Haven't had anything up my bum and like the idea of a nice gal gently pegging me x

Both

Both

Me gustan los dosimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:This or that..Butt plugs or strap-ons?

definitely a strap-on

RE:RE:This or that..Butt plugs or strap-ons?

I would let you right now.&be my first lady to fuck me..fuckin hell not joking I can feel my cock drippling my pants are wet.csrn't move to much got someone sitting very close..friends girlfriend...got to have a Wank..big time...& that's just the thought of you you shagging me doggy never been shaged doggystyle before..img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Both

Butt plug. Strap on better.

Given the choice, a strap on wielded by a woman who is enjoying it - every time. That way, I really get fucked good, responding to her thrusts, deep and shallow, fast and slow, hard and gentle... As is her pleasure. I'm hers to fuck as she pleases, and I can let go and abandon myself to wanton pleasure and occasional pain till she decides to let me cum, and the release is amazing.

But its not so easy to find a lover to give it a go. Where are you all?

So, the butt plug is invaluable when you have to make do. And great to use at work when even the dullest meeting can give pleasure with small but careful movements in your chair.

both

Butt plug all day in and then good fuck with a long and thick strap on in night to finish the day...

Plug or Strap on

I am still looking to be pegged but have used butt plugs and find them a real turn on.
Has to be well lubed and inserted by the right person. Then make love with it in!

Plug or Strap on

I am still looking to be pegged but have used butt plugs and find them a real turn on.
Has to be well lubed and inserted by the right person. Then make love with it in!

Plug or Strapon.

Had both & love them both very much. Have shared a double ender with a girl to mmmmm.

srap on

Never tried it but like the thought of a young lady giving it too me with a strap on

plug or strapon

Definately both love getting pegged and also having a plug in my butt while banging a girl

plug or strapon

plug all day and a good seeing to at night with a strapon Mmmmmmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

plug or strapon

Only tried a plug s few times it was nice but not as much fun as the couple of times i have been fucked with a strap on sheer heave

Strapons are so sexy when a girl fuck you but the best feel is when she fuck you with a dildo or large plug

Strap on most definitely

girlfriend loves them

fuck me

Can someone in Melbourne come to Altona with a BIG strappn and fuck my ass please.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

fuck me

Can someone in Melbourne come to Altona with a BIG strappn and fuck my ass please.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Re

strap on. deep as it can go

RE:Re

strap on. deep as it can go

both

both

RE:this or that

both Please Mmmmm

My two favourite words "Bend over!"

Choices, choices well I have never tried a strap on(I am saving that for my really old age)but a but plug worn all day can be a secret thrillALLDAY,so but plug for me thank you. Chris xx

Love both

Have only used plugs:)

I like both. The bigger the better. 

I like both. The bigger the better 

I like both. The biger the better 

Both please,. I like my pussy to remain full at all times!