Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Looking for horny straight guy to fulfill a fantasy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking to fulfil a fantasy of sex with a stranger....I guarantee you'll be hungry for more......LOCAL straight guys only or possibly mmf the sooner the better. If you have a sexy car that's even better...........

RE:Looking for horny straight guy to fulfill a fantasy

i could help :)

RE:RE:Looking for horny straight guy to fulfill a fantasy

Hi,
I'm free most times, can drive too. I'm a straight guy, we with nice body x

RE:RE:RE:Looking for horny straight guy to fulfill a fantasy

Hello I am Young straight guy with good body and i am clean and healthy if interested let me know :)

Hi

Looking to fulfil a fantasy of sex with a stranger....I guarantee you'll be hungry for more......LOCAL straight guys only or possibly mmf the sooner the better. If you have a sexy car that's even better...........

Hello,

Local single straight guy waiting to fulfil you fantasies. I look forward to hearing from you and will also be in the chatrooms.

From,
Younggunimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I am ready willing and able and free to attend your every needs o wise one. let me know where and when?

Any time!!

Fullfill all my fantacied.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

My brother says your very hotimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Hi

I'm interested when and where and what?

img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"

hi i'm clint and not going to give you some stupid line o anything just the plain simple truth like it o not but that's me. forget all these guys that are full of shit losers.
lets meet up in a bar coffee house or wherever i'll be that stranger and mmmmmm i tell you no lies either i'll give you earth shattering ogasm after orgasm you will love this stranger!!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi this is jack Black guy staying here near to your place. i have a audi sexy car .... wanna confirm your date and time lets meet for sex of our life......

looking for horny straight guy to fulfill a fantasy

I have a delightful car to travel in and even have sex in for the right girl.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

im straight and single

Could you please tell me about the fantasy please