Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Mutual masturbation only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am linteresed in hearing from females, couples and males who would look to meet not for sex but just making each other cum through masturbation and toys. Thanks.

wanking

often thought about the same thing so mybe intrested in meeting.

RE:Mutual masturbation only

Hi
I started a thread about this a year or so ago, after I joined a group in the US called Relate, which is basically about doing the same thing.
It's some time since I've been active on this site, but will see if I can find a link.
After a slow start interest started to grow, but unfortunately I had to drop it for various personal reasons.
A central venue is essential, as much of the interest was from the midlands area. Motels can get a bit touchy about this sort of thing, especially if there's any noise. If you keep the group small then your own place is fine, but I was considering hiring a room at a local adult club, if things got going.

If anyone is interested in taking this further, and has a place to start things rolling, please post.

Sounds good get in touch

I'm excited interested in meeting up and stroking my cock alongside someone that's also pleasuring their self and gets as turned on as I do from being watched and from watching a partner right beside you.

Hi all. Found my old post. "WANK BUDDIES" it's in this forum.
Any body interested in doing anything please post. If anybody has a suitable place that would be great, and some fems an absolute must, I don't want to be wanking in a room full of men.
Out of interest, many clubs now have a voyeur room where you can watch exabitionist couples and jerk off if you wish. Obviously there is the issue of membership, and entrance fee, but it saves a lot of organising.

Im keen