Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Public Risque Relations

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

On our Sexual Adventures Survey, we listed some rather public places and asked which our members got a little frisky at. 12% of members got it on in a bus station, 15% can tick a shop off their public sex bucket list and a massive 70% have had a roll in the grass at a park.

Have you ever had sex in a public place? If so what was your favourite experience and where?

Yes I have

I had sex in a bosh on a bus tube and train in the woods on a motor bike on a house roof ect lots more but just askimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I really shouldn't have!

How about the front door step of the local health centre? Oops!

yes i had

i had sex in public park grep garden carpark
friend house is happened long time go

Public Risque Relations

We had sex in a moving train, while fellow passengers were having their tea.. a little risky but worth it. We also did the same inside the change room of a big shopping mall and luckily got away with it ... dont want to name the Mall here, but it was real fun.. :)

Public Risque Relations

We had sex in a moving train, while fellow passengers were having their tea.. a little risky but worth it. We also did the same inside the change room of a big shopping mall and luckily got away with it ... dont want to name the Mall here, but it was real fun.. :)

Public Risque Relations

Yes, the place I liked the most was in a packed Theatre with the show going on. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

we love dogging

just love dogging in the sunshine and even better when we get caught and they join in.. the best thrill we had was next to paphos airport as all the coaches drove right by us, only to find that on the other side of where we parked was a taxi rank and they had been watching us..

IT WAS A GOOD FEELING

YES I had sex in a moving bus long ago and at a friend backyard

Naughty by NATURE lol

I had sex in cornwall on a golf course, whilst golfers were playing, on a cliff edge overlooking the Atlantic, on the beach, and in the Atlantic (all in the same day with the same person) fun times :)img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:Public Risque Relations

On our Sexual Adventures Survey, we listed some rather public places and asked which our members got a little frisky at. 12% of members got it on in a bus station, 15% can tick a shop off their public sex bucket list and a massive 70% have had a roll in the grass at a park.

Have you ever had sex in a public place? If so what was your favourite experience and where?

RE:RE:Public Risque Relations

in a car travelling around kings cross at eleven o clock at night on a friday. numerous blowjobs given and reiceved in laybys up and down the land.

Yes. with girlfriend of the time.
Swimming off a public beach.
In a Bluebell wood.
By the side of a farm track.
A blowjob and wank in a car park and later in a wood with a male friend.
Always wondered if any one would see us. Suppose that gave it an extra edge to itimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I thought that you liked correction...

[In] our Sexual Adventures Survey, we listed some rather public places and asked which [of those] our members got a little frisky at [sic.]. 12% of [our voting] members got it on [at] a bus station, 15% can [cross] a shop off [of] their public sex [bucket-list], and a massive [sic.] 70% have had a [roll-in-the-grass] at a park.

Have you ever had sex in a public place? If so, what was your favourite experience?... and where?

F-ck everywhere

In the woods in my car at two Scottish castles one Edinburgh under a fly over in a pub toilet in the middle of festival on a balcony on Blackpool beach in a lorry had a blow job driving round Edinburgh on the borders road on my motorbike in the back of a bus ..as you can see I am pretty well into it !! img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

middle of a night club on the dance floor with people all round us