Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

SWINGING MEET?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.07.2014 Date END: 31.07.2014 I've never done this before - Looking for a meet, men, women, both, I can't accommodate but I am good company and looking for fun, enjoyable sex. If anyone can help.....

Swinging meet

hey Melee, i cant make your swinging night, but maybe we could meet up another time? would you care to meet for a discreet drink in the evening and see what it leads too...:)

Swing meet

I can attend if you can tell me where it would be?

Hope to see you soon

Bobimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:SWINGING MEET?

hey melee24! well I would certainly be up for meeting but listen it has to be with quality people, so gotta be choosy right, stay in touch will make the date and time

Hey melee, if u could give me a few more details about meet that would great thanks twinkle x

Sounds like what we are looking for x

Hiya Melee,
You sound like what we are looking for, I have PM'ed you, let us know if We'r what your looking for xx

Bo xx

Is this event still on

Do you have a venue

Hey Mellee, just need to sort a few things before coming to meet you, just wondering what the plans are if any. I do have pics if you need to see them. Am slim and a professional, you wouldn't be disappointed. Please let me know ASAP so I can make sure I'm there for you.

Rich x