Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

London Social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.08.2014 Date END: 23.08.2014 A social gathering for people to meet and say hello

Venue is Waxy O'Connors, Rupert Street, London. Near Picadilly Circus station.

May also include lunchtime - still being discussed, but come and join us

RE:London Social

Hi just joined site. Saw this event and thought might be great way to find my way. Look forward to receiving more details.
Thanks

John

Hi, Sassy. Thank you, it would be nice to meet up and put a few faces to names.

I'm supposed to be somewhere else that weekend, but they still haven't confirmed if they need me or not grrr. Once I hear from them I can confirm either way for this. Would rather be here, here's hoping!

Awwww I cant make it as I am away for that weekend :( Have a great time and hopefully see most of you September instead :) xx

London Social

Sorry Sassy I'm away but thank you for the invite ..... such a shame as a few people I would have liked to have spoken to. Have a great time wherever you decide to meet.

Lishy xx

London Social Waxy O'Connors

Venue is now settled as Waxy O'Connors, Rupert Street, London

It's about a block and a half from Poccasilly Circus Station taking the exit towards Leicester Square

There are tables reserved in the name of AH from 6pm

Any queries please contact either myself or EroticGoddess

RE:RE:London Social

Oh well, seems I have to be elsewhere on that Saturday so will have to pass this time. Maybe some other time. Have a great evening. BM

Hi,
I would love to attend. Please let me have full details nearer the time. Thanks.

Hi

Hiya,I will be there,but if its gonna be all blokes,then I will opt out. Just hope to see more ladies going to this....img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:Hi

Majorman - we would all like to see some more ladies going xx

where s all the girls

Ive the same views as majorman not enough girls ..COME ON GIRLS WHERE ARE YE ?

london social hotel B&b cheap deals

hey all.. hotels b&b around euston for some deals under £60..and yeah were are all the fems at???

invites

I've only just found out about this from Throb in the chat room, maybe you should send some more people messages as i don't often look at events page, but im gonna try and go, fancy a giggle and some fun ;-) ximg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Sat night

I may attend as be good to make good links. Is it free to get in or is a fee is required?

RE:Sat night

Hi Swerve.....only fee is your drinks! All are welcome. Hope to see you there tonight --EG

social

nice to see all who braved the smog and joined us all :D

RE:social

Did I see you or had I left?

hi

good time to find some nice friends

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:social

u left long time