Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Friends one is coupe and one is single male wanting a good night with drinks and what ever it Leads too is even better :-)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.07.2014 Date END: 27.07.2014 Drinks and good conversation and plenty of laughs, will be at me and my partners home live 5 minutes from manchester airport also have a spare room :-)

RE:Friends one is coupe and one is single male wanting a good night with drinks and what ever it Leads too is even better :-)

Date start: 26.07.2014 Date END: 27.07.2014 Drinks and good conversation and plenty of laughs, will be at me and my partners home live 5 minutes from manchester airport also have a spare room :-)
p.s no one who takes life to seriously and likes havin a laugh that is very important cos were both sound and chilled :-)

RE:Friends one is coupe and one is single male wanting a good night with drinks and what ever it Leads too is even better :-)

Sounds good to me....
Will be in manchester meself on Saturday..
Update me you fancy meeting up for nice meet and take it from there

RE:RE:Friends one is coupe and one is single male wanting a good night with drinks and what ever it Leads too is even better :-)

Hi I'm Ben
I'd like to hear more:-)

am in Chorlton all week guys if you fancy meeting..
Not far at all

Hello
Nice profile by the way
Defo interested like what ive seen on your profile.
Goin to be near Trafford update me
Can send you pic etc
Genuine male here