Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sarrayUK's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 23.07.2014, She wants to be cummed on while I watch. Need somewhere private and you're free to touch all over, no penetration as this is to tease us both.

free now?

im free now wanna meet somewhere?

RE:free now?

Nope, we're not free until Wednesday but if you're up for it then that's another matter :)

time?

What time wednesday? And im deffo up for it sounds hot!

Hull

Iam near hull on we'd would love to for fill your fantasy barry

Hi

Super hot body .. Love to come and have some fun with u. Drop me a message and we can arrange something

sex fun

hi love to com & xxxxx yur pussy & boobs sexy funimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:sarrayUK's Quick Meet

Hi..am free on Wednesday update me am near hull..genuine..and discreetimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Sundays

I'm around your area on Sundays after 5pm if that's any good for you? I'm clean, genuine and discreet.

I love love to meet somtime

im free

hi drop me a line

update

Ok, little update for you all. She's disappointed by both the lack of pics of what you have to offer... yes she's means cock pics!!!
and more importantly, what you might do to get her excited. Come on fellas, step up a bit!

update 2

ignoring the weird asterix nonsense of the last post, that was supposed to read as what you would do to get her stimulated. Let's see if that works

Quick meet up

Hi...will u update me.....where and what time....

hi wish I could join..

I would love to rip her panty off with my mouth and suck her pussy while u watch. Make her sit on my face img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

wed 23rd

would love for her to undress and i woyld happily come all over her, where ever she wants!

RE:Quick meet up

Would love to undress and touching slowly.. suck ur whole body...i...will u update me.....where and what time....

I'm free Tuesday and Wednesday, I live near Goole and would love touch all over then plant my seed on her.

I'm very good at what I do with my mouth, I gently suck her hood to get the clit hard then slowly build up a sucking motion to wank her clit in my mouth while fingering her wet Pussy and rim of her ass.

Firstly il start with licking and then slowly take her panties off with my smooth soft hands.
Am sure by this stage other half will be all turned on and suprised.
Whilst shes all turned on il widen them sexy legs of hers and start lickin like shes never been licked...oh yeah and gently sliding ma fingers around the clit..
If you want to knw more then you will have to wait and find out...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, Love to be at your meet, where will it be ??

Forget the rest we're the best

Just read some of the guys comments of what they're planning to do to you.... Wow... Bet you can't wait.....lol
We ain't gonna say anything...
Just read our Guestbook entries....

Update

Will let people know tomorrow night about details, but don't forget she wants to:

a) see what she's getting and
b) know how you'd like to satisfy her.

...and thanks for all the interest so far :)

update

OK, sorry fellas but the missus has been extra busy this week and now she's asleep, so it's all going to be a bit last minute detail wise. Guess that rules out anyone who's not already in the Hull area, but if you're in the area and available on a bit of a last minute call out, we'll update via mail tomorrow...

...and perhaps next time, we'll be a bit more organised! :)

think she's horny

She forgot to get some condoms, an encouraging sign for anyone local :D

hi its michael

i m too hot tonight

RE:Forget the rest we're the best

I know it's a bit last minute but we're over in Hessle (just over the bridge) and she's very horny if you're interested? :D

RE:RE:Forget the rest we're the best

tell me where and I will be there xx

RE:RE:free now?

I m in kusadasiimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"