Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Nylons

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone wear or has worn their mothers underwear?

RE:Nylons

yes i have

RE:RE:Nylons

m m m love to see plzs x

nylons

started in my teens with mums underwear,loved every single item of her lingerie,feel,taboo but mainly because mum wore it

Stockings

Maybe wearing stockings is considered to be taboo, but lots of guys find that they make them feel sexy!

I first wore a garter belt and stockings when I was twelve, photo-modelling for a guy who had been taking candid photos of me on the beach as I lay nude on a rock, drying off as the sun came up after an early-morning nude swim.

One thing led to another, and I ended up modelling for him until I left school, wearing girls undies and short dresses etc.

I love the feeling these undies gave me, and my friend never touched me - sometimes I really wanted him to! It was just a matter of me wearing pretty clothes while having my photo taken, which lots of girls did, so why not me?

I still love the sensation of slowly sliding a hand up my thighs, feeling the smooth nylon change to the wide lace stocking tops, and then the smooth skin below my panties . . .

Sometimes I wear a garter belt, and on others I like hold-ups, enjoying the feeling of the elasticated tops gripping my thighs.