Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

janan2a's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 29.04.2014, Hi looking for single males for a home party in the afternoon.NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE,serieus event.
Ann love's many cocks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

hi I would love to attend your afternoon party, I can cum as Paul or Pauline makes no difference to me , I am clean discreet & well endowed ( so I am told )& would like to help with any fantasy's you may have , love licking pussy , I do hope that you will invite me love & kisses Paul or if you prefer Pauline xxxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi, would love to be there with you, look what you could be trying out? Don´t live too far from you either for future reference. Ron.xxx.

RE:RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

Hi your more than welcom,it is only for the woman no bi for the males ok,send a mail en we expleen where en when ok xxx

hello

hello my love at what time and where Iwant to grab you too with my 8inches black one kiss

Hi can I go?

would like to attend

Would like to attend. Please send further details

Hi ,thanks for your intrest in us ,en yes we be happy that you enjoy the party tuesday.jan en ann the slut xxxxxxxx

hola jannan

me gustaria asistir a la fiesta, espero respuesta

RE:RE:RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

Hello may i know the time and ur adress to go please thanks

Hi

Hi good eavenin I just whant to ask if I would be invited at your party, thanks kisses

RE:Hi

Hi,thanks for the intrest in the party,en yes you can come also.i send you a mail where en when the party is en started ok horny greetings jan en ann the SLUT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all. we will meet the males tomorow 290414 around 12.30u in the afternoon,one the OUTSITE parking(for the brico) from THE BRICO DEPOT.we drive in a opel vectra break.so lets come en we hava a good party.
horny greetings from jan en ann the SLUT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Event dates: 29.04.2014, Hi looking for single males for a home party in the afternoon.NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE,serieus event. Ann love's many cocks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
how much does it cost?

Hi all,the party is FREE,hope there will be a lot of males
jan en ann she looking forward for it xxxxxxxxx

RE:RE:RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

I'm going to finish work about 13:30.....so is too early for me.....have lot of fun!!!

Event cancelled

Event cancelled