Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

CDS San PedroMarbella Private

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.06.2014 Date END: 10.06.2014 " were looking to meet a mature couple or a professional vwe male for private socialplay fun....no smokers please"
" accommodate and will travel within reason while here...str8 or bi we enjoy meeting both...sexually adventurous.....expect early mob contact"

RE:CDS San PedroMarbella Private

I expect be a morb contact to you

I hope to be the person that you are looking for, see you xx.

hi - i am frederico

nice to meet you here - and sorry I live since 7 years in the Algarve in Portimao - may be you like to spend some days here - some times I like to play with couples I can invite to my house or if you like I can arrange a party with friends ( couples ) more details can be exchanged any time if you like see you

hola,soy syssy

hola,look my profile,i likew you,kiss

hola,soy nueva en este mundo y me gustaría participar,,kiss

RE:RE:CDS San PedroMarbella Private

interested

Date start: 05.06.2014 Date END: 10.06.2014 " were looking to meet a mature couple or a professional vwe male for private socialplay fun....no smokers please"
" accommodate and will travel within reason while here...str8 or bi we enjoy meeting both...sexually adventurous.....expect early mob contact"

Hi
Would like too meet you. Its sound exiting.
Love Softblond

Please have a quick look at my profile and see if you would like me to come and join you!...

Event cancelled

Event cancelled