Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.05.2014 Date END: 04.05.2014 She wants cock guys so who wants her???? She wants fit and good looking males under 35 to fuck, suck and lick. Dont be shy, she isn't.

RE:Gangbang

athleticimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Gangbang

???

accomadation offered

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:accomadation offered

Maybe :p depends how good you fuck me

hi there i am 32 from leeds and would defo love to join you guys in this....take a look at my profile and if you like pls reply

hi, wld luv to join the gangbang, when is it? and are condoms needed?

hiya i will be there need more information please,img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

would love to join and am genuine, let me know details of meet pls. and are condoms needed? and how many guys attending?

Condoms only when fucking my pussy. Oral and anal without

I would love to join in. If you like my profile just let me know and I can send more detailpics if needed.

Hello I would love to be there but I got a feeling that your to far away from me,can u please let me know we're in what area and if I'm too old if you have a look at my profile and let me know,thanks and have fun,????img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

where abouts in leeds is this taking place

i would like to be at your gangbang

Would love to gangbang you! I'll be there.

I would love to attend and give you a good fucking!! Check my profile and pics then let me know, looking forward to it sexy xx

A good fucking eh?!?!?! Mmmmmmm will see

Mail me i can fuck all the night.

RE:RE:RE:Gangbang

Oh yes a very good fucking! I'd love to fill you deep in every hole you want!! My tongue will drive you crazy;) let me know xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:Gangbang

Lol. We will see then wont we. You got any face pics to send pls

Hi there ill fuck her

Hey
would love to be there as I love to join such fun... please let me inform the details...

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Gangbang

i am still up for it my face pic is on my e mail,which you can get from my profile,where is this meet going to happen?? cant wait to fuck you all over with the other boys lol

me to?

Oh i can join?

xx

I'm interested, take a look at my profile guys.

not probs if im not what youre looking for xx

RE:me to?

Yes females welcome hun

Yes I have face pics I can show you, as I'm classic I can't send many messages but if you can inbox me on here your e M a i l I can send you pics, also I am in chat room now and again and have cam. Looking forward to chatting and hope to hear from you soon x

Yes I have face pics I can show you, as I'm classic I can't send many messages but if you can inbox me on here your e M a i l I can send you pics, also I am in chat room now and again and have cam. Looking forward to chatting and hope to hear from you soon x

Location?

Sounds good where is this happening ?

i'll be there, please send details if I fit the bill x

Am 45 am I too old too attend

Too old

Am 45 is that to old for you

What a shame I'm busy that night, next time with a bit of luck.

hi

send face pictures where?

Totally Up For It !

Hi - I am most definitely keen to join should I be lucky enough to be invited !

Please let me know....!

Hi

I want to cum x

RE:Hi

Now this happening then sexy??

RE:RE:me to?

we would like to join the fun, please let us know the details of when and where to meet please. c and l. xx

Hi. Looks like I missed out. When is the next one.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"