Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Photo shoot & Party - London

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.04.2014 Date END: 27.04.2014 A party with a difference! Do you fit the bill? We are hosting an adult get-together at a fantastic 5,000ft studio in London on Saturday 26th April.

We are inviting couples, females and a small number of males. You must be very clean, polite, over the age if 35 and be capable of holding a conversation. We love having fun with the camera and video tape, nothing will be filmed without your permission, camera shy people are welcome to wear masks if they wish. We would also like to hear from Submissive males who would like to be dominated infront of the camera. Fun begins at 9.30pm and will go on until the early hours, please do not apply if you are short on time and only available for a couple of hours. To get an invite, you must send ALL of the following, no excuses or exceptions please. If anything is missing we will not reply: Message telling us more about you (this needs to be at least a paragraph long). Face & Cock Photo. Contact Phone number with best times to text or call you. This is a free event with limited availability. We look forward to seeing you for what we are sure will be a get together to remember!! Annabell & Simon

RE:Photo shoot & Party - London

Hello there,
I just read through ur party plans for 26th April. most certainly I would like to be part it, if there's any space left the then u can put on as I will definitely be coming.