Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

for a swap fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.04.2014 Date END: 19.05.2014 we will 17th to 19th at Colombo hotel for a holiday. we are hoping to meet a sexy cpl for swap fun. exchanging and long night fun. we are 28 and 24 years cpl.... we like to meet sexy male too for a 3 sm fun.

RE:for a swap fun

Hi,

Can i have details as I'm free as well on these days. let me know , looking forward to it.

Cheers

JJ

hi...i like 2 meet u...do u like free body masaj & hot sssssssssssss,plz send me contact..........img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi Guys!

You sounds wonderfully excited and my little close to 7 inch is already waiting thinking about you guys. I can contribute and share well as get alone and make you guys feel the Wow of the season. Looking forward to it. Cheers. RR

Hi,

Can i have details as I'm free as well on these days. let me know , looking forward to it.

Date start: 17.04.2014 Date END: 19.05.2014 we will 17th to 19th at Colombo hotel for a holiday. we are hoping to meet a sexy cpl for swap fun. exchanging and long night fun. we are 28 and 24 years cpl.... we like to meet sexy male too for a 3 sm fun.

i like 2 meet u..do u like free body masaj & ssssssss hot...plz rp me