Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Ligayaaaaa's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 10.04.2014, 11.04.2014, 12.04.2014, 13.04.2014, 14.04.2014, 15.04.2014, 16.04.2014, 17.04.2014, 18.04.2014, 19.04.2014, 20.04.2014, 21.04.2014, 22.04.2014, 23.04.2014, 24.04.2014, the best SEXperience u will never ever forget ;)

i wish..

i hope i can SEXperience you ^_^

RE:Ligayaaaaa's Quick Meet

Hi! it's my bday on the 13th can you join me and my gf for a threesome?

hit me up if you're interested

SEXperience

I'm available on the 16th. pm me the details

When, i meet up this girl she is working in a Construction company. she is the ecretary of corporation company, when she came to cebu we meet the first we saw each other we encounter eye to eye contact i ask her whats the time already even thu i have wrech watch that time i jusy come to her and ask the time, you know what she answer me directly that if i like to have sex with her, then i said wow first time, ill ask her i can lick your pussy until you cum lets do it, 1 day of FUCK and we sleep together we just take a rest for 120 minutes for the whole we come to 12 fucking cums for her, how i wish we can meet her again.

When, i meet up this girl she is working in a Construction company. she is the ecretary of corporation company, when she came to cebu we meet the first we saw each other we encounter eye to eye contact i ask her whats the time already even thu i have wrech watch that time i jusy come to her and ask the time, you know what she answer me directly that if i like to have sex with her, then i said wow first time, ill ask her i can lick your pussy until you cum lets do it, 1 day of FUCK and we sleep together we just take a rest for 120 minutes for the whole we come to 12 fucking cums for her, how i wish we can meet her again.

Whats the plan? Please PM me the details.. Thanks.

M

pm me details

On Fire!

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" hope to start the pumping

What time & where in Makati? Miss Joy

Pm Me Details....

anytime and day for me is good.. just need the details

Monday 21st

Meet up at manila?

email me some details

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

PM me

20th. pm the details.

wonder...

..wonder whatever happened to the meet-up?

pm me the details! thanks!!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

SUN 20th

pm me....

How is this going to work?

GANGBANG peeps!