Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Beckys Bukkake Bash

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Right then, time to start organizing things. What we're looking for is a group of willing males, probably in the region of 10-12, to give Beckys tits and arse (ONLY) a nice sticky cum shower.

So far, we've narrowed the date down to the weekend 1920 September.

You don't have to Brad Pitt to attend, nor do you have to be hung like Red Rum, all that's required is you are reliable, comfortable wanking over her in front of others, respect all conditions that are put down and can squirt a decent sized load.

As written on our profile page, pictures and video will be taken, but faces will not be included. If you prefer to have your face covered that's not a problem.

At this time we are trying to sort a venue for this to take place at. We have one offer from a member on here about using his place that we are considering. Similar offers or venue suggestions are welcomed.

If you haven't already, pop over to our profile. There's a ton of pics on there that should help you decide if Becky is worth a load or 2.

This has been a long standing fantasy and will be a complete one off. Lets make it a good one for all involved.

Ryan & Becky.

RE:Beckys Bukkake Bash

eep me updated of where it will happen!!

RE:RE:Beckys Bukkake Bash

Please keep me updated. I would like to attend.

count me in

yes please count me in

Hi

Love to join

Keep me informed please I would love to come.

yes please count me in

yes please count me in

Please keep me posted, I would like to take part

I would like attend

Please, keep me posted, I would like to take part

RE:Hi

would love to cum.

keep me informed would like to come spunk all over her

Love to help you out

re beckys bukkake bashi up for it keep me pisted

I up for it keep me posted

re beckys bukkake bashi up for it keep me pisted

I up for it keep me posted

hi

we would like to add more fun if possible

re becks bukkake bash

would love to cum lol

RE:Hi

love to join in

hi

Keep me informed please

I would love to cum

img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

Beckys Bukkake Bash

Love to add my cum contribution - video us too

RE:yes please count me in

yes, PLEEZE count me in,img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Give some details nearer
the time and see if we can work
together

PLEASE row me in, i will my sure my balls are heavy with the "white stuff" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I'd be game for that if your interested img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

beckys bukkake bash,

have great respect for the lady,........we all have desires,.......and this looks to be a good one, yep, can oblige with several loads. regards.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

bukkake bash

macky 45 love to attend tell me wen n were

My cum bath

Hi guys, Becky here.

Although it's nice to hear that so many of you want to "cum" and see me, not many of you are messaging me. A quick PM saying a little about yourself, why you want to attend and what you can provide at the time would be nice.

Date is going to be the 20th September, in the afternoon and we're going to organise to have it at a private club in West Brom.

Make sure you put that date in your diaries and make sure you send me something to catch my attention.

Bex. Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

im in

im up for it keep me updated on the date and location

beckys bukkake bash

hi..would love to attend,please keep me informed,thanks pete

Still planned.

Don't worry guys, this is still going ahead. In the process at the moment of possibly organising an extra special treat too. Watch this space.

happy to oblige x

beckys bukkake bash

looking forward to it x

more info

Right guys, another update. The date is set and confirmed as the 20th september. Yes it's a bit away but we weren't expecting it to be organised so easily.
It will be held at a privately booked adults club in the Midlands.

Couple of slight details that have changed though is Becky will now be bringing a bottle or 2 of baby oil and wanking you off herself and we also have another girl seriously interested in joining in too.

If you haven't already then get in touch. Send us a PM that we can reply to or include your contact details. Becky gives an absolutely fantastic wank and you really don't want to miss the opportunity to experience it for yourselves.

Contact

Just so you're aware guys, only people that I've spoken to via PM on here or through email will be attending. Saying "I'm up for it" on this post won't get you invited.

More needed

Didn't think getting people interested in decorating these would be quite so slow. Come on lads.

Edit

Above was meant to say didn't think it would be so slow trying to get people interested.

Where's all the volunteers?img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

beckys bukkake bash

becky couldnt agree with you more! you know ill be there x

I'd love to cum all over your sexy wife's ass please give more details as to where I need to be to attend would love to be there for this!!

RE:RE:Beckys Bukkake Bash

Love to join in

Count me in

keep me updated

Sounds brilliant keep me posted will attend!

Not listening.

Like I've already said, "count me in" doesn't mean shit to us. Unless you bother to message then you've no hope.

i would love to come and cum on your tits and assimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i want to join

im interested in this let me know the details!!

i would love to join youimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'm new here and want tto say hi. How many people here have actually participated in bukkake party?

beckys bukkake bash

Would really love to join this event can send my own pics if you need.

RE: Beckys Bukkake Bash

would love to attend depending on location img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"