Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Spunk Bath

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.05.2014 Date END: 14.05.2014
I want to live out my one big fantasy .I will be in our hotel room in central Torrevieja between 4 and 5.30 , I will be dressed in stockings , suspenders and heels only and look for guys to come to the room , wank over me then leave (no full sex) you can spunk in my mouth or over my tit,s or cunt , in a perfect world I would like as many men as possible . Usual conditions - Must be clean and tidy , slim and be able to perform , a photo on site and a mobile phone number is a must . Kisses - Dee xxxx

Hi

Hi im 44 tall with dark hair and blue eyes. Im clean and very respectful and would like to be take part at ur event. Can u please tell me where exactly it is and i will be there to help ur fanatsy come true!
Looking forward to hear from u soon x

Hi

Leers meet? X

RE:Spunk Bath

Yes will love 2 attend

spunk bath

Would love to attend but unfortunately time and travel prevents, but I am sure you will conquer all Dee.xx

hi yes I will attend will send you my mob number x

Hi I would like to attend :-)

RE:RE:Spunk Bath

Sorry alpine22 but I have selected the guys for my spunk bath , as you can guess i had lots of offers and was able to select really young guys to service me .
Kisses and happy hunting - Dee xx

pure life

desire to see again this coules, and friends
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Still room for one more?

I'm not exactly slim (or young - 38yrs), but I'm pretty normal guy, average in every way. Some of your friends know me personally.
If you would, I could come.

When is it? Room for one more?

me apunto

Hola, si todavia estoy a tiempo me encantaria asistir a su pequeña fiesta,seria un placer para mi descargar sobre usted,ya me dice algo.
besos

oppp

sorry, I have car, if any friend, traveling from benidorm. contact....

Hi

Hi can I cam as wel......img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

driver

someone goes on your car from benidorm?
img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"