Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

*MALE SLAVE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT *

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking for females or couples in the derby or Nottingham area as I would like to be made and trained into someone's personal slave and used for their pleasure and amusement in person or by email, as a good slave im happy to follow all orders or step by step instructions given to me, and accept all punishments if i do not follow orders correctly. I would like someone local to me who could make full use of my services as their personal sex slave but i am also happy to be given orders to follow by email ( photovideo evidence would be sent to show i followed orders correctly), im happy to follow all orders regardless of what you may decide to make me do , after all as a slave and your property i would not have any choice. i don't really have many limits other than what you would decide i should have, as a new slave i would be in need of some training but im sure you would prefer someone fresh who you can mould into what you require. please let me know any information you require from me and hopefully i will hear from you soon. i would be very loyal and obey every order or command you give me, please let me know how i can please , entertain and serve you , i only exist for your pleasure and if you was to choose to reward me i understand it would only be as a reward for being obedient and performing my duties correctly , yours obediently on my knees.