Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Cyprus, Paphos house party.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Come and meet new likeminded people for an evening or evenings of adult fun. between 29th July-5th August 14.

Visiting Cyprus or live here we hold parties

We hold monthly parties for couples and single ladies in a non pressure enviroment we provide soft drinks and nibbles you bring your own alcohol, we dont allow camera's or mobile phone's into the parties for everyones security, email us for details.
We also do single or group sessions for single guys

RE:Cyprus, Paphos house party.

Come and meet new likeminded people for an evening or evenings of adult fun. between 29th July-5th August 14.
this is a free party, just bring a bottle or two.

RE:Visiting Cyprus or live here we hold parties

We would like to go to your swinging party can you give us some details pleaseimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Visiting Cyprus or live here we hold parties

We would like to go to your swinging party can you give us some details please

It will be between 20th nov and 2nd dec. depending on how many people want to come and the days they tell me they are able to attend. Really looking at 2122 nov or 2829nov which one would suit you let me know

RE:RE:RE:Visiting Cyprus or live here we hold parties

We would like to go to your swinging party can you give us some details please
It will be between 20th nov and 2nd dec. depending on how many people want to come and the days they tell me they are able to attend. Really looking at 2122 nov or 2829nov which one would suit you let me know

LET ME KNOW WHAT DATE YOU CAN COME TO THE PARTY I WILL ARRANGE IT FOR THE NIGHT MOST PEOPLE CAN COME

am interested

Anyone hold parties like this in Mackay qld

RE:RE:Visiting Cyprus or live here we hold parties

Hello,

@ cyprus cratos hotel for the weekend (7-9 nov) and looking for some special adult fun.

Would any lady or couple be suitable to go for it?

Cheersimg src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

New Years Party?

Wondering who is planning a new years party this year???

RE:RE:Cyprus, Paphos house party.

just bought a place outside paphos will be visiting this year lots pls let me know of any parties

cheers