Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

swinging in manila.....part 2 your comments please

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A question... we reply to all adds and replies.. why don't others....

Why don't people want to verify by cam... maybe not real ???

how other way can you verify.. By txt ... No..it could be anyone ..

Would you meet someone without seeing them on cam.... dangerous ... i wish u luck.

.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

So folks a safe way of meeting is too verify via cam.. Think about it .. if they don't want to meet on cam first... 99% of the time they are not real...

Why i say this is.. too many times .. we have gone for a meet.. and they don't turn up.. or just the male turns up saying his femme is poorly... bullshit..

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Take care out there....

On the good hand.. we have had many happy meets..
but we always meet on cam first.

cheers.... xxx...xxx

I want yet pyssi and me like look cock man, I want yet cock

You have boyfriend, meabi me yet for you and yet your boyfriend cock, me like big cock, I want you pee my mogtjimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" ok, you want,

RE:I want yet pyssi and me like look cock man, I want yet cock

perhaps you could type in english and to be more polite

RE:swinging in manila.....part 2 your comments please

Hi,

We were reading all your posts and wonder why you are taking things so serious and setting rules wo considering if other like that.

We do not like cam to cam coz we only meet guys who are presently in town and there is no need to see them on cam, coz you can meet them for dinner.
Ne pas?

So if people do not like cam, you should respect that as much as you expected to be respected, but not consider them as fakes, without any proof. You are doing people wrong with that.

Blind-dates? If you don't like them - fine, but out of experience, we had some of the most nicest sex dares with blind-dates and would not want to miss them. Mostly guys and it turned out that they have all been very gentle with excellent manners.

Fakes? Sure. What else do you expect? Everyone in the swinger scene knows that. Pure mathematics. Naturally, that there are more open minded men available than open minded women. Especially, in a traditional and religious country like this. So you have to expect fakes. No need to complain loudly. You only gather those guys around you, who once have been rejected by girls or couples (out of the reason that the girls or couples did not like them) and you give an overall impression that everyone who said no, is a fake.

This site is for fun loving people and you would appear as a way more nicer guy if you would take things a bit more nonchalant and not so bitter.

Kisses,

Jane

(this was meant to make you to think a bit over, and not to offend you)

okay kokie

okay kokie

RE:okay kokie

Thanks, that you don't feel offended.

By the way, since we do not use cam, we always give our number and guys can feel free to talk with both of us, in case they have doubts. We call it our 'sex phone' coz we only use this one number for swinger purposes and nothing else.

Bonne nuit,

Jane

RE:RE:okay kokie

hi.. how are you

Okey for you

Hi, me ok! How are you? You like when men yet you pyssi, if you want tell me and me come for youimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Okey for you

Hi, me ok! How are you? You like when men yet you pyssi, if you want tell me and me come for youimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

HOTEL MEET in STANSTED

Hi!
I'm over in Stansted at the Radisson tomorrow night. Leaving in the morning.
Any lady who wants to meet up for a drink?

Pissing very good

Hi, me like when lady do pee, I want lady

RE:Okey for you

me no speak russian.. sorry....

Young (legal) ladies interested in the older man?

Am I asking or wanting the impossible? Tall, slim and respectful man is seeking the young lady who is interested in the older man. Can travel and accommodate most times and most days.
Chris xxxx

RE:RE:Okey for you

lol ...
Excellent reply to this ... this ... No word for that!!!
N & C

We have to agree with all that you said. We had a fair share of messages from couples who asked us for pictures. Ironically, none were up for a webcam verification.

You are truly 100 % right but u know I'm kind of shy to put my picture in public website coz no one from my family and friends know any thing about me loving a TS .img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"