Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

Clubing this week

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are going to have a club night either Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night. We will probably go to Puerto Amore, but are open to any other ideas. Is anyone else out and about on these nights?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

clubbing tonight

Anything happening in any of the clubs in the region tonight

RE:Puerta or arboleda in Elche no contest !!!!!

We know where you are coming from, and can't really argue. We went to LADS a couple of times when it first opened and it was very busy on both occasions. The only thing that we were not keen on was that we were (to our knowledge at least) the only non Spanish in the place. We do speak a little of the language and did manage to get a bit of fun both times but the attraction of Puerto is that is does (or did) tend to be a bit more international.

RE:RE:Puerta or arboleda in Elche no contest !!!!!

Yes totally agree there it is mainly Spanish, there are a few couples that go now & speak English but I suppose its dropping on a night when there also there. The owners do speak a little English & always welcome us with a smile & a nice hello, they also always introduce English couples to other English speakers in the club.
We do miss the social side chatting to people sometimes, but to be honest we normally go for the male attention side of it so what type of couples are there doesn't really effect us that much. We just jump in the Jacuzzi & within 5 mins there a guy in with us lol.
Maybe if more people pushed the club & spread the word about it then it would get more English customers in that would benefit us all, as it is a very nice club.

But at the end of the day we would prefer a club full of Spanish where there is a good atmosphere & lots of people to watch having fun....... than a club that's empty where were just sat there on our own ? what fun is there in that we can do that at home.

All we say to anyone who has not been yet is try it for yourself.

But anyway what ever you decide to do we hope you have a good night & lots of fun.
Take care.

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Puerto tonight

OK We have decided to give Puerto Amore a try tonight, will post our thoughts on here tomorrow.

RE:Puerto tonight

So how did it go ????
Please be honest was there many in ?

RE:Puerta or arboleda in Elche no contest !!!!!

Hi guys,

I'm an educated and intelligent single guy, established in the scene and due to vist the Benidorm area soon and so am looking for kindred spirits for quality meets whilst there....

Site-proven as reliable, safe to meet and not (I hope!) without a modicum of ability - verifications on my profile which I keep full and detailed. Do please take a glance and let me know if I measure up to your requirements..!

Ta,

Northern

RE:RE:Puerta or arboleda in Elche no contest !!!!!

Hi, Benidorm at bit far up for us plus were not looking for guys at the moment...... were just enjoying the club scene & what ever surprises we find there on the night.

Have fun x

RE:RE:RE:Puerta or arboleda in Elche no contest !!!!!

Cool - thanks for the reply though - appreciated....!

Northern

RE:Puerto tonight

Do we presume from no follow up email that it was a quite night & no 1 in or very poor turn out ?

RE:Clubing this week

We are. In gran alacant and would love to join like minded people for club and nights out

Stojka and Gordon xx

Puerta Amore

We are going to give this club 1 last try Saturday night.
Fingers crossed.

Tonight Sat 7th

Going to night & hopefully a sexy guy will be there for Jacuzzi fun.
Had a guy lined up but they cancelled at last min, good old reliable guys.
So hopefully some others guys will be there & fun will be had hmmmm lets wait & see.
So any nice sexy guy out there between 35 & 45 ish at a loose end come on down you never know, you might get lucky.......

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Puerta or arboleda in Elche no contest !!!!!

I realise you are not interested in guys over 50 but i would love to go to one of these clubs but i don,t know where they are,can you help,i,m single and very genuine and would love to hear from you,Cheers,Dave x

RE:RE:RE:RE:Puerta or arboleda in Elche no contest !!!!!

Just do a google search for clubs in Costa Blanca they will come up.
guadamar is puerta d amore, but the best 1 is in Elche, la arboleda de simila
They both have there own websites so all info is on there.
Good luck.......