Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Electro Stimulation

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone else enjoy this? My wife uses a machine to stimulate muscles as she gets older to stop her from pissing every time she sneezes. I thought what a great idea and wired the machine up to my cock, great feeling and fantastic "Hands Free" masturbation with great cum-shots.
Just had a narrow escape though, she just walked in on me with two wires sticking out the front of my trousers. Lucky she thought I had my bad back connected up to relieve the pain ;-)

Electro Stimulation

I use a TENs machine for just that stimulation it's fantastic. Have achieved the HFO, but best time was when I was tied and a dominant did it to me mmmm

Prostate E-stim

I've played quiet a lot with E-stim. I especially like it for prostate stimulation using an E-stim modified Aneros Progasm.

electro cum

I got a small "Tens" unit from my chiropractor . The 2 controls adjust pulse and strength . 2 little adhesive pads are just sticky enough to cling but not hurt . Quite enjoyable . I tie my balls with a silk cord , attach the pads to each ball , sometimes balls and shaft , spank my balls a little , adjust the unit and its a volcanic cum -sends shivers !!!! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Really? I could use an ordinary muscle stimulator? Reason I ask is that I would feel dumb paying the going price for a penis unit if I could get the same results from a non-sex industry kit at a fraction of the price. More info, anybody, please.  

It feels great using a tens machine on your cock and balls

Try the electrodes of your tens machine inside your bum cheeks close to your hole it's awsome

Try the electrodes of your tens machine inside your bum cheeks close to your hole it's awsome