Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

cpl lookin for dogging spots in lancashire,

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi guys,cpls.we r a new Cpl looking to get into the swing of thing,my partner likes the idea of being watched while out in the car,we r looking for places and ppl in Lancashire to help us lol,thnx for reading an get intouch.

RE:cpl lookin for dogging spots in lancashire,

Hiya. If you figure out a good spot, please let me know - I've been dying to get into the dogging scene for ages and would love to watch while pleasuring myself ;-)

I heard some time ago that there's a car park for a country park in the hills a few miles outside of Darwen which operates as a dogging site after hours, but I can't confirm it and sadly don't remember the name of the place.

I wish I could be more helpful.

re

dogging entwhistle res car park off a666 between Bolton and darwen
nice spot for dogging you get NO trouble there!

I'll would meet you there! x

re

Hi I have been to sale water park a couple of months ago with my gf and we were watched by 2 men. Try there

RE:re

Try Black Hill. Sabden. There are 2 car parks and no trouble. Quite a few guys and some couples there.

Just drove into one accidentally tonight :-)

The car park behind Burton in Kendal service station, M6 between J35 and J36. Head out the side exit, turn right, drive half a mile, on your right.

RE: Entwistles Reservoir

Yes- Entwistles Reservoir, that was the place I passed and dropped in on. Looks like a decent spot. Count me in if there's any planned action there!

id love to meet u2 on tops lol xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

dogging

any good spots in cumbtia?

Is there anywhere discreet in Barrow-in-Furness?

Just reading the posts here is getting me all wet under the collar. The coastal road between Barrow and Ulverston would appear to hold many nooks that are discreet. If anyone knows of some fun taking place in this sea-swept and sand-blown corner of the world then please let me know.img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

there isnt much going on???

we have had v lil response to the dogging locations,or ppl around lancs who enjoy a lil fun,cmon ppl show urselfs lol lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lets find somewhere and I will join you x

RE:there isnt much going on???

Hi have you tried Pennington flash country park in leigh or is that to far if not look
forward to seeing you img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Preston

I know a few places in Preston there is Moor Park and Avenham Park I've been told are locations then there is Curden Vally Car Park on Wigan Road just outside Bamber Bridge near Preston.

RE:RE:re

hi wud u like to come and join us somewhere nice an secluded? pls get intouch

RE:RE:RE:re

Where have you got in mind

RE:RE:RE:re

Would be happy to come and join you. Suggest time and place?

RE:RE:RE:RE:re

hi leave me mail in mailbox,and I will get back to u

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:re

hi leave me mail in mailbox,and I will get back to u

Tried to message you but it wont send at the mo

tonight, Friday 30th, north lancs

cinderbarrow car park and picnic area, carnforth lancs, LA5 9RL. TVTSCD themed, from 23:30. img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

tonight, Friday 30th, north lancs

cinderbarrow car park and picnic area, carnforth lancs, LA5 9RL. TVTSCD themed, from 23:30. img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:RE:re

come and get back intouch pls

Dogging North West Lancs UK

We're looking for discreet dogging locations in NW Lancashire, in particular the Fylde Coast and surrounding areas.

We've visited Stannah Country Park Car Park a few times, but police and 'boy racers' tend to spoil what little fun there is to be had.

We've also visited Skipool Creek Car Park, no sucessful meets there yet, but our plans for the future look kinda fun!

Anyone know of any others? You never know, we might bump into you!

RE:Dogging North West Lancs UK

if your going out in north west let me know i will come along

RE:Dogging North West Lancs UK

Same - Would love to watch. Pick a spot!