Home > Forums > Parties & Socials (CD / Trans)

North Wales group meeting.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

After joing this site recently I am struck how some people want to sex email and others, like me want to spend a bit of time with others who share our interests. For some this might be sexual but for others it might be just dressing in whatever they are comfortable in.
We seem to have a bit of collection of mixed people here in North Wales and I wonder if it is worth considering exploring the opportunity to meet somewhere comfortable and safe.
I would see a mix of people meeting and having the opportunity to explore their own thing either with another , just dressing or been voyeuristic. It will take a bit of thought and planning and somehow we would need to ensure time wasters are ignored, but if you are in North Wales, genuine and interested lets explore the idea.
Helen xxx

Love it. Great Ideas

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

meet up

Have you found a way to meet yet?

I'm interested...where, when?

RE:North Wales group meeting.

where would you meet up I would love to be with other crossdressers for first time

RE:RE:North Wales group meeting.

id be up for that

Well has anything been organized,  would be interested 

There used to be a North Wales TVTS group but I think it lost its venue and packed in, it was a while ago now that it was running. If you get anything going I would be interested but be aware that groups tend to be short lived and not very well attended.