Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Sex Fun Group in UAE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking to start a group of friends looking for no strings sex fun and games with singles couples, threesomes and more somes Full discretion to be assured look forward to your feed back lets have some fun now lifes too short Pav

RE:Sex Fun Group in UAE

We might be interested, provided it doesn't turn into a sausage fest

RE:RE:Sex Fun Group in UAE

Please contact me so we can chat about this

RE:RE:Sex Fun Group in UAE

We might be interested, provided it doesn't turn into a sausage fest

would be the same here

RE:RE:RE:Sex Fun Group in UAE

I respect your comment provided it doesn't turn into a sausage fest and fully agree please contact me to discuss in more detail

RE:RE:RE:RE:Sex Fun Group in UAE

I would be up for it!

Sex Fun Group in UAE

lets keep in touch and see if we can partner up to meet couples looking for additional males

even sausages have feelings...
joking aside, i spend some time there during the year and would be delighted to hear of any opportunities for non-commercial encounters.
usually stay in one of the good hotels and would be up for a chat anyway...

Agree lets keep intouch and see where we go with this i also travel a lot as in Business Development so open to invites in other locations

Looking to start a group of friends looking for no strings sex fun and games with singles couples, threesomes and more somes Full discretion to be assured look forward to your feed back lets have some fun now lifes too short Pav

Sounds good look forward to it

Fun next week

We are thinking of having some fun next week...15th or 16th. If interested, let us know.

I will be travelling to UAE from time to time...

may i join while I am there?

RE:Fun next week

YES VERY INTERESTED

Anyone Interested in Single Guy for Fun in UAE

Hi There looking for NSA sex fun in UAE with couples or Singles 100% genuine previous experience with first timers