Home > Forums > New site design (Site Features)

Admin validation for your profile

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Being validated by admin has just got easier as we have taken on a new member of the admin team. SiteAdminGareth will be available in the chatrooms during the evenings to help you get admin validated.

Due to this we have also update the admin profile's to make it easier to find us in the chatrooms.

So please look out for under our new profiles name:

SiteAdminSally
SiteAdminRachel
SiteAdminGareth

chatroom keeps on loading how can i get validated

Hi thank you for the info that you have provided. Learning more every day could you please just assist me in my query. My chatroom keeps on loading, how can we go about sorting this problem and getting me validated?
Kind regards...

RE:chatroom keeps on loading how can i get validated

Hello,

Please ensure that you have the latest version of Flash installed. (perform a search engine search for "Flash update" and should be the first result).

Please delete all temporary internet files and cookies from your Internet Options Tools menu, then restart your pc and try again.

Contact us via the Support button if you still have problems.

RE:RE:chatroom keeps on loading how can i get validated

I cant even get into chat rooms.... I get the upgrade page I thought chat rooms were free to classic members?

RE:Admin validation for your profile

Will Gareth validate you - it says on his profile hes not there for validation?

Can a Standard FREE member be validated through Webcam without upgrading membership?????

Hi admins,

I want to know whether a Free Standard member is eligible to get validated through webcam?

What would be process for that? I tried entering chatrooms but it says that I need to upgrade my membership?

Thanks in Advance

reply??

somebody going to reply here? img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

RE:Can a Standard FREE member be validated through Webcam without upgrading membership?????

yes a standard member can be validated by Admins through Webcam.

RE:RE:Can a Standard FREE member be validated through Webcam without upgrading membership?????

Standard members can not access the chatrooms, unless they upgrade their membership.

Admin validation can only take place in the site chatrooms.

Kind regards
Sally