Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Masturbation Techniques

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone have any good masturbation techniques?

Masturbation techniques.

Use your hands is generally a good start. Failing that lay on your wifes whilst she's asleep in bed next to you and use hers... img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

RE:Masturbation techniques.

surely you can lie on top and slip it in?

RE:Masturbation Techniques

Many hands make light workimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

would advice

not to use things around you as an object to put `wee man` in,
they not designed for that :))
some stories i`v heared working as pharamedic from older stuff just
shocking and make me to advice that. :))

p.s. its better to pick up on off yor woman, she will know :)

RE:Masturbation Techniques

i like to grip my cock with my for finger and thumb under neath and slowly tease

RE:Masturbation techniques.

I usually only use my hands, first i move my fingers lightly over my body until you get this feeling over your body, than you start stroking your dick and playying with your balls, Now for me as soon as I have the feeling to shoot my load off I stop! I do this several of times because the more I do it the hotter I get. Than you can not take it any longer I grab my dick aqnd squeeze it in my fist while jerking it off very fast and than i explode..My girl knows also about this and how hot i get.

This is how I do it!

I usually use a combination of techniques.  I may use ony my index finger and thumb encircling my cockhead and thus focus just on the head.  I will vary the speed of my stroking like this from very slow to fast and back again.  I then often will drop down my shaft a bit an wrap the rest of my fingers around and stroke my cock up and down.  I will also twist my hand as I stroke up and down.  My other hand moves from gently fondling my balls to rubbing my nipples and then slipping a finger into my ass.  This may go on for quite some time as I edge, until I am ready to cum.  I then use my whole hand and stroke from base all the way up and over my cockhead and pick up the pace until I am right there.  When I know I am ready to shoot I will slow my pace and squezze as I stroke, causing my cum to shot out hard an far and it feels great.

Try using your other hand if you are right or left handed, it's surprising how different it feels! Also try using your hand from the other side of your leg, i.e. behind not infront of your leg! Enjoy

agree with Hawk, start slow with your non dominant hand and it is a different experience

Whats the best thing about a wank??
you can make it as tight as you want

Lie on your preferred hand for half an hour ,it goes numb wank away,it will feel like some one else is doing it!! For further instruction watch billy conaly tape's.  Chris xx

Get someone to use there mouth or hand, if u can't get that then sit on your hand until it goes numb, then it like someone else is doing it