Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

cuckold

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

whilst we await for a suitable long term arrangement we will consider offering to men who just want to borrow a frustrated young wife for an evening.

cuckold

I will take your wife on for you and give her what she deserves. Check out my profile and get back to me.

RE:cuckold

hi yes i would love to use your wife, please send me detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I would love to offered you wife mate - shell geta a good old dominating seeing to !!!- i hope she does as shes told or there will be some naughty stuff going on.. im in london, drop me a email if you want me to take your wife off of you for a bit mate.

Hi Guys,

I would very much be interested, i know my profile is bare but i'm looking to add to it very soon, so if i appeal to you both I'd love to enjoy the wife and have her enjoy me.

Very interested, let me know

Hi
Id love to cuckold you, im a discreet fit bull LondonKent borders. Would like nothing more
than to pop round on a regular basis and service your willing wife.

Looking forward to you getting back to me

John

hi

John, think you have already fucked her

RE:Who me?

Hi Cpl4bulls

Id love to say that I had but sadly I havnt. Would still love to. How about you two are you looking for a good bull come round?

Get In touch

John

would love to bull

Hi im new to this seen and if you look at my profile your see what i look like.Im a well endowded male looking to be a bull for couples if anyone is intrested mail me.Im a classic member so please leave an email address for me to contact you on.As for this forum would love to service you wife.

from glenn

RE:would love to bull

Hi,

Twenty-something stud looking for nsa fun. If you are interested in meeting me then please get in touch.

looking 4 vwe bull

hi we r couple in kent.we would like to meet with vwe dom male bulls between 2542.we r a cuckold cpl.we would be happy to have three bulls all on one night.

Borrow your wife

Hi,

I'm London based and would love to come and satisfy her.

hi hotcouple7475

hi guys im a bull living in margate id love to help. email me margate_bull@hotmail.co.uk and we can see how things go from there,pics also available

RE:looking 4 vwe bull

Hi hopefully I can fit the bill. I am 38 fit with an 8" cock and would love to be your bull and fuck her get back in contact

Am fit willing and able to show your wife a big cock and a very good time

whilst we await for a suitable long term arrangement we will consider offering to men who just want to borrow a frustrated young wife for an evening.

I'm not a Londoner, n have no real desire to relocate to the smoke, However i can and do travel to london on occassions and can if you so desire meet you face to face to discuss such an opportunity. You can think of me as fresh meat from the countryside if you wish, more organic and better tasting for it.

I practice traditional full on cuckoldry, and all that goes with it, Its not just about the fucking, any halfwitt with a cock can do that. If you are prepared to meet or talk feel free to contact me.

cleanup

Love this thread! Im a recently single cuck, but still really looking to be involved in cuckold activities... so if any dominant cucktress's here would like another cuck slave to help clean i would be happy to help, please contact me,

Thanks,

cleanupcucksub x

i am very interested
if you look for a regular DOM bull , let me know

hi write me!img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

I looking for real bicurious couple, I can travel

please reply if real, no waste time

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

interested in helping you out, bring her over, or better stil I can come to you

cuckold

Is this still on?

Like good friendship

We like good friendship for bull friend. During travel like to meet with good friend who have long interaction with us.

RE:Like good friendship

Hi iam ready for meet today anytime and allways free
Call message me

Hi, I will be honor to meet you, plz send me if you are interested

Hi, I will be honor to meet you, plz send me if you are interested

Would be please to meet you

Friendship is very important, would be happy to have one with you ??

YES IPLEASE LET ME KNOW CAN TRAVEL TO SASISFY