Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

i want to crossdress others

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi
having been crossdressing for as long as i can remember, it has always been alone
is there any where in the leeds area where i can with others

RE:i want to crossdress others

If you look on the internet you may find a club that is T orientated. There are a lot of them out there. If its your first time out try to get in contact with a group who can help you and give you support with your outings. I know its a long way off but Pink punters in Milton keens is a very good place to go. There is a hotel across the road, T night is on a saturday but when you get more confident with the way you look and with going out I would suggest that you go on a saturday its not a T night but just as good.

Hey...

Get yourself to There are plenty of local to you grrls.

RE:Hey...

Get yourself to There are plenty of local to you grrls.

LOL. pass the comment but remove the info! Good luck anyway, there's plenty of us out there. :)

RE:RE:i want to crossdress others

If you look on the internet you may find a club that is T orientated. There are a lot of them out there. If its your first time out try to get in contact with a group who can help you and give you support with your outings. I know its a long way off but Pink punters in Milton keens is a very good place to go. There is a hotel across the road, T night is on a saturday but when you get more confident with the way you look and with going out I would suggest that you go on a saturday its not a T night but just as good.

Have heard of 'Pink Punters' but never been to such a place before. Would a mature gentleman look out of place with a full dressed friend? img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

RE:i want to crossdress others

Why don't any of you live here in Germany, I would be so thankful to have someone crossdress me especially for the first time