Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Bukakke party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.02.2010 Date END: 23.02.2010 Come & join us out our house in Balsall common. Dee wants about 4-7 guys & some couples to join in a few hours of horny fun.

party

hi im barrie i live not far from you in coventry i would to cum to your party for funimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi

I'd love to be a part of this. What time is it due to start?

Hi

I'd love to attend,live local, perhaps you could send me detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:Bukakke party

Hi, would love to cum, live local, perhaps you could send me details, thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi

hi i would love to cum. perhaps you could send me some details
thank you
x

Hi Ya,

What time you going to start?

Johnzo55

HI ya, im from london but im up there and over 4days SO would LOVE TO GET A INVITE!! please let me know !! am 29yrs old and goodlooking OH and got plenty of stamina as i BOX as u can see !! x plse let me know ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Party?

Hey, I'd be interested in coming along -- or am I too late now?

I'm local - Leamington Spa, so it's no problems getting there (or leaving).

PR

hi

il come. jus mail me the details

RE:Party?

il come

sounds good! how do i find out more?

Hi guys I would love to attend, How do I get the adress details??? am in Birmingham all week and up for some heavy come fun lol

speak soon

Rob

Hi Guys,
I'm from Aylesbury, an experienced swinger of 5 years having attended clubs, parties and several gangbangs as well as met numerous couples and fems. Would love to join you for some hot sticky fun..
Martin

love to cum, u got directions?

can i get the details please would love to attend

just mail the time(s) and adress plus a contact num if poss

hi there michael here please can you contact me with details ov party and future party`s. im not too far in birmingham. thanks.........

party wednesday 21st

is there any room for a local guy pleas get back too me as i am free all day img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"