Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Bicurious CD virgin desperate for cock in Herts

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm a cross-dressing bicurious virgin who adores wearing sexy lingerie & is desperate to suck a cock & to taste cum for the very 1st time. I seek a patient teacher or newbie looking to try new things who will let me suck them off, and who can then hopefully take my anal virginity - I've used sex toys but now want to feel the real thing in my tight virgin arse.

Seeking day time meets in Herts.

Sissy xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Bicurious CD virgin desperate for cock in Herts

Cheshunt, Herts area here, any good for you?

hey you look nice, i would love to come round and show you what to do, hit me back if you can accomodate meimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:RE:Bicurious CD virgin desperate for cock in Herts

Hiya

Chesthunt is good for me - let me know where & when, & what you'd love to do to me. Days are best - will be in the chatroom over the weekend if you wanna chat. Look forward to some sexy fun!

Sissy xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Bicurious CD virgin desperate for cock in Herts

Any day this week is good, I will be in bi chatrooms most mornings this week.

I'm in Barnet and come to you most evenings next week, message me back and lets take it from there...

I'm a cross-dressing bicurious virgin who adores wearing sexy lingerie & is desperate to suck a cock & to taste cum for the very 1st time. I seek a patient teacher or newbie looking to try new things who will let me suck them off, and who can then hopefully take my anal virginity - I've used sex toys but now want to feel the real thing in my tight virgin arse.Seeking day time meets in Herts.Sissy xxx

Send me a message and lets get together...

I'm a cross-dressing bicurious virgin who adores wearing sexy lingerie & is desperate to suck a cock & to taste cum for the very 1st time. I seek a patient teacher or newbie looking to try new things who will let me suck them off, and who can then hopefully take my anal virginity - I've used sex toys but now want to feel the real thing in my tight virgin arse.Seeking day time meets in Herts.Sissy xxx

Got your message, cannot reply so I would suggest we meet on the chat on Sunday, let me know what time...see you then

RE:RE:Bicurious CD virgin desperate for cock in Herts

If you have room for another secret crossdressing newbie with a fantasy to live out..... mail me.

Hi, I live in barnet, I'm an adventurous dominant young man. I'd love to take advantage of your body. I am available every Wednesday.img src='imagesadultemoticons008.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons019.gif'

RE:RE:RE:Bicurious CD virgin desperate for cock in Herts

HiyaChesthunt is good for me - let me know where & when, & what you'd love to do to me. Days are best - will be in the chatroom over the weekend if you wanna chat. Look forward to some sexy fun!Sissy xxx