Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

cabopino dogging?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi
is cabopino costa del sol only a gay pick up area or do mf couples still go there? is there anywhere else in the area that i might not know about?
i'd love to meet a couple, female or group who'd be interested in a bit of dogging or outdoor fun and i have a campervan that has side opening doors onto a double bed and windows all round which is ideal for the purpose.

Re: cabopino dogging?

Ive been interested in this aswell only seen guys round there and its not really my scene would be more interested in groups etc.

Yes we have found it the same, very hard to get Sarah fucked...

Would love to meet and let Sarah lay in the back of your van while guys took turns on her

We are in Costa Blanca from the 12-17 but back in costa del sol till 21st

sarah contact me when u get back to the costa del sol

are you the british couple i spoke to on the beach? i was a young guy that asked you if you knew this was a place where people hooked up?

it's for anyone for definate although the majority of the people who go are gay, infact most are bi because whenever a woman turns up guys tend to crowd around but seem to scared to approach incase the mf couple turn out to be innocent holiday makers with no clue as to the dunes dirty secrets... would love to meet up with a mf couple though :)

hi
that sounds great!! i'm away until the 19th though but free 20th or the 21st or onwards if you are still around
xxx