Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

wants cock in the costa del sol

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

sexy crossdresser available for afternoon play in the costa del sol couples very welcum 100% versatil safe and clean sex get in touch

Re: wants cock in the costa del sol

where in costa?

hi...imv new to this, but wanna try new experiences,defo upfor trying anything......please contact me with yor dets and i will call? adios for now(im in Estepona area but can travel)x

Hi wud love a bit of fun, please get in contact :)

Hi eddie here, I am 6 ft 52 , and would like some fun with a crossdresser. I would like to dress up myself, but would need some tips from you. Ican travel day od evenings. If interested please reply, thanks, bye

Hi there. My wife is away until Sunday and I would love to play around with a cd. into most things at least once!!

Let me know asap

if any of you guys can accom send me a private email with details and we shall make arrangements to meet

We could be persauded to come over to the Costa for a long dirty weekend. Interested? Drop us a line. xxx

Hi darling, If you're looking for 12 inch cock, just contact me. I do live in Marbella and all year here and available for you.

Send me your details

regards,

ha ha 12 inch cock yeah keep on dreaming, ishudnt waste my time repling but this is the sort of timewasters we have in this site taking up valuable writing space and time .