Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

Guardamar and La Marina dunes fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Now the summer heat has gone we would like to know what the scene at Guardamar La Marina dunes and pines is like?

What can we expect?
Couples fun or just single men?
Whats the best place?
Do's and don'ts, advice etc.
Anyone interested in a meeting?

Besos
M&M

Re: Guardamar and La Marina dunes fun

We were there today...and suddenly surrounded by strange men with cocks in hand...mind you,we went saturday too,and met a nice young single guy...
Any on eknow of any dogging sites in Guardamar area?

Hi,

Shame we missed you all, we went on the 6th. When are you there next?

Regards, John and Anne

I would like to meet a couple if anyone interested. see my profile.

Hello everybody,
The best place to have some dogging fun is a meet on the 1st parking just before the beach coming from the camping la marina, coming into my car with privacy glasses and let's start on the road for a roadsex...

i would mate!

ben

hi we were there last week very quite but lots of single men wanking we spend all our summer in rojales maybe we could meet we are a marrier cpl F46M51 have you been to the partys in causdette

hiya all

where is the dunes and pines. I would like to meet couples and single ladies

I am new to this site and wondering the best way to get into the scene.

If anyone is interested in chatting let me know or message me . ;)

Marc
xx

hi we geniune newbies in la marina from 9st jan we both 40s slim love to chat with you 2

hi we newbie cpl in la marina on the 9th jan we geniune cpl we both 40s love to chat with you 2

We had a reall great time on the dunes the other day. seeing it was quite warm we went for along walk from the car park.
We ended up attacting several men and a couple. Hot, wet sticky fun was had by allimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" .

Maria was thoroughly used and fucked and so was the other lady. (BTW, condons a must). Both the girls came and were covered in spunk...

We maybe down there again next saturday 17th morning. We are looking for more couples to have fun with there as well as the WE single men.

Cum and have some fun then
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Saludos y besos
M&M

Can we go?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi M& M,

have read your profile, were in urbanovo do you go ?

and also were is the naturist beach "raco de conil "

would love to join you one day.

hi my god that arse looks so sexy!!!

would luv to slide my long thick cock on that.

im going to dunes to hopefully lose my sand dune virginity tomoro (thurs)

between 17:30 and 18:30 ill get there and hopefully stay for a bit.

ill be wearing a sandy coloured suede jacket would luv to c u there!!!

lets get aload of us down ther tomoro about 17:30.

where is this place, the dunes, we live by low marabu so very close

I sent you a message ,pls check. I wish to meet you, un saludo a ambos

message for johnandanne!

i would love to meet you guys at the dunes or somewhere else cant mail you as it wont let me.

maybe you could check out my profile and leave me a message or a number to call and arrange a meet (if u like what u see).

still trying to find out exactly where the action takes place if you could help.

and i have to say that pic u have of your ass is brilliant i havnt seen an arse that sexy for a long time. (if ever) that is one ass i would luv to have bent over in front of me.

Re: message for johnandanne!

hi thank you for your lovely comments, just picked them up but cant reply to you because we are not premium members, we may be around this weekend depending on the weather but like you have never ventured anywhere apart from the beach! Great the gym must be working

where actually does the fun take place. are there some daystimes better than others.

Weekends are better and in the late morning. However with the colder weather I would give it a miss for a couple of weeks anyway.

hi guys

luv ur profile aswell but cant contact u.

message me on my profile or reply to this some way try to leave me a number or some way of meeting u would luv to have some fun.

u look hot and sexy!!!

I was in Guardamar Dunes on Sat 17th since 11:00pm to 13:00 pm and doent see u.... Was u there?

hi! can u tell me where this la marina dunes place is? would love tocome and meet u guys,imdecent looking,clean,discreet single guy,recentlydivorced,going mad with frustration! would like to hookup with u,am upfor trying anythingx

hi guys.

been in uk for a bit.

glad u liked the comments! and yes the gym is working well but i would like to give u a real work out!!!

can u guys get down there on sat about 14:15?

would luv to meet u there. let me know and if yes exactly where to meet u cause not sure where exactly to go?

thanks hope to hear from you.

Hi I was there yesterday & met a couple, they were in their car & asked me to follow them into the pine trees, it was great as the furhter we went in the more clothes she took off she then sucked both our cocks & we shot all of our cum over her face & tits!!!!!im going back tomorrow...wow