Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

estepona san perdo marbella

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ok here goes if u are in any of the above locations and can accom for a few hours hesres how it goes mail me if your intrested geuine people onlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"
.OK guys, this is how it is. I spend two hours getting ready for you, I shave all over, I make sure I am totally clean inside and out, I do the very best job I can with my makeup, I dress as attractively as I can for you. You turn up, 10 minutes later my makeup is a mess and your heading off home to your wife !!! )img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" but totally satisfied he he

Re: estepona san perdo marbella

hi

im recently separated male i want to experiemce some bi fun to see if i like it - i dont want to anally receive but am certainly willing to be orally bi -i live in sabinillas

look at my profile and get in touch i would like to chat with you sandy

Live in estepona and regularly go to marbella via san pedro! Im not currently a premium member so it didnt let me message you. Im interested in some fun. How do i find out more sandy? Carl

check out my profile carefully to make contact with me

hi,im in marbella at mom,desperately looking for some fun this weekend,wanna meet?

hi,im in manilva,im bi curious too,would be first time but willing to try anything.....wanna meet for try?

cyay make up your mind,, are you in marbella or manilva which of the two???

EsteponaMarbella here, please get in touch.

Wow - you sound great! Live up near Gib, but travel up and down the coast a lot. Drop me a line when you can and perhaps we can meet up.