Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

benidorm 3some or moresome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we are seeking fun on the 28-29th nov in benidorm.looking for siilar aged cpls for same room full swap or a cpl of fit str8 guys to give her the fucking of her life.she is shaven dresses to tease and please ie stockings boots mini dressesusually goes commando and loves to flashcontact us asap to arrange some fun

Re: benidorm 3some or moresome

would luv to give her the fuck of her life!!!

i promise she will enjoy this cock like she has never enjoyed a cock before!

i just hope she can keep up.

and i promise u tell me how many and she will CUM that many times before i do.

or if she would like to return the favour and give me the fuck of my life maybe she thinks that she could make me CUM first.

Hi luvitspain,

Are you ready for a challenge?
Are you one of the 5% of guys who can practice what you preach?

Well we're ready when you are, but as non premium members, we can't send you messages, so PM your email and we'll reply to organise a session if you're really up for it.

Gloria and José, ready for another 3some, all for Gloria!

hiya,

i would be interested in meeting you.

Please message me if your interested

Besos
XX

hi there!

im just going through some transport problems at the mo.

only have use of a moped untill car has been repaired.

as soon as this is sorted i will get my ass there!

unless there is any chance u can travel closer to me and fancy bein naughty outside somewhere? i would luv that!???

we are still looking for some fun next weekend but as non premium members we cant replybto flirts please send a means of contact if u fancy some fun xxxx

hi, we are a french couple living near benidorm.

Hey, I´m a fit horny bi guy from the uk over here in the San Javier area for a month.

I love cock and pussy and especially love watching a fit guy pounding vag while I gizz over her. I am an exceptionally heavy cummer and 100% geniune for fit couples or single guys.

Can travel or accom.

Ben

we can get mail from everyone please et mailing as not long to go and we are both looking forward to a hot weekend xxxxx

hello would like to meet you.
we live close to the benidorm area.
i tried to send you an email but it did not work.
but look at our profile and i hope to hear from you soonimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"